cool48 said:
Canadians this season = rape.

Do you mean Canadiens?

izaaz101 said:
cool48 said:
Canadians this season = rape.

Do you mean Canadiens?

Yeah

What an exciting, yet ugly game between my Nucks and the Ducks.......Matty O (my favourite Canuck) with the finisher.........I suppose as long as you get a W, it doesn't matter how you win........

izaaz101 said:
What an exciting, yet ugly game between my Nucks and the Ducks.......Matty O (my favourite Canuck) with the finisher.........I suppose as long as you get a W, it doesn't matter how you win........

Dude, that game was so insane.

How about the Leafs scoring 5 goals in like 5 1/2 minutes late in the third? That was some crazy shit.

Around the Network

After the Sharks win last night against the Wild, they are 11-2. Sharks are 1st in their division, their conference and first place in the league. Looks like they've adopted the new style of play under their new coach pretty well (their are still some rough edges, Nabby at times looks out of his game). I'm stoked on how the season is going so far for my Sharks

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Spire_VII said:

After the Sharks win last night against the Wild, they are 11-2. Sharks are 1st in their division, their conference and first place in the league. Looks like they've adopted the new style of play under their new coach pretty well (their are still some rough edges, Nabby at times looks out of his game). I'm stoked on how the season is going so far for my Sharks

And you have Nabby in the pool! Jumbo Joe is off to a slow start.........what could they do if he ever gets going?

The Sharks keep rolling, Bobby Lou with consecutive shut outs, Brodeur going down, Tim Thomas is possessed.. this is turning out to be quite an interesting season.

how in the hell is Wellwood leading us as top scorer? fatty can't even skate...

bobby lou's doing what he does best.
i hope to god we resign him.

I can't wait for the 15. Leafs are in town, i got tickets!!!

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

oxford-gamer said:
how in the hell is Wellwood leading us as top scorer? fatty can't even skate...

bobby lou's doing what he does best.
i hope to god we resign him.

I can't wait for the 15. Leafs are in town, i got tickets!!!

How'd you score those...........I thought all the Leafers in town woulda snagged them by now?