By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NHL: Thread for the 2008-2009 Season

Some third jersey leaks. I especially like the Kings new-old look.
http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2008/11/19/new-sens-kings-sharks-third-leaks.html

Also, New York didn't look that tough tonight, and you really couldn't blame Lundqvist at all......too many turnovers over the Rangers. I thought it woulda been a lot closer tonight, Bobby Lou vs. Lundqvist. And I must say, I am actually shocked that Luongo let in more than 2 goals, after the November he's had. I've never said that about a Nuck goalie before.

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
Some third jersey leaks. I especially like the Kings new-old look.
http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2008/11/19/new-sens-kings-sharks-third-leaks.html

The alternate Sharks jerseys still haven't officially been announced but they've been leaked, here's how they look -

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/San-Jose-s-super-intimidating-black-jersey-leaks?urn=nhl,122197

Going to the Sharks game next wednesday on November 26th against the Blackhawks. Really looking foward to the game, my first game this season and it will feature the first time return of Brian "poopy"  Campbell to the Shark Tank. Sharks Fans should give him his due

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

PLEASE BE ALL RIGHT ROBERTO!

PS: Enjoy your game spire...........boo loud and hard.

Oh man, the Wild are doing this good without Gaborik. If he was playing, and they generated a bit more offence...

What a great game last night between the Nucks and Wings.

Osbad got so lucky all night but they still lost. That's what I like to see.

Around the Network
Wetcoaster said:

I dunno man, he made a couple of outstanding saves (Hansen and Wellwood come to mind)............but anyways, Sanford managed to shut down the wings, and that's what counts!

Edit: And how bad do you think O'Byrne feels this morning?

izaaz101 said:
Wetcoaster said:

I dunno man, he made a couple of outstanding saves (Hansen and Wellwood come to mind)............but anyways, Sanford managed to shut down the wings, and that's what counts!

Yeah, he did. I'll give him that.

I love how the Canucks responded after the Wings late PP goal. I had it in for AV at the end of last season and the beginning of this one. He's been doing well though and I'll happily eat my crow ketchup.

Wetcoaster said:
izaaz101 said:
Wetcoaster said:

Yeah, he did. I'll give him that.

I love how the Canucks responded after the Wings late PP goal. I had it in for AV at the end of last season and the beginning of this one. He's been doing well though and I'll happily eat my crow ketchup.

Yeah, after a goal like that last year, the team woulda given in. Really speaks to the new team character Mike Gilles has instilled in the locker room.

izaaz101 said:

got back from the game not too long ago, Sharks won in overtime with a goal by Joe Thornton. Great game and the crowd booed loudly whenever Brian Campbell touched the puck, helping make the night very memorable.

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Spire_VII said:
izaaz101 said:

got back from the game not too long ago, Sharks won in overtime with a goal by Joe Thornton. Great game and the crowd booed loudly whenever Brian Campbell touched the puck, helping make the night very memorable.

I watched it on TV. Good game. Was rooting for the Hawks though. (I was booing everytime Roenick touched the puck)