By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

well id keep the wii, there will always be a goo game to play even though its not your lead console

my lead console is a ps3, but i keep my wii360 in fact just today i bought ninja gaiden 2 and metroid prime 3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

how much for just MP3 and the 2 wiimotes? >_>

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Lol I am selling my 360 and sticking with my wii :D

darthdevidem01 said:
I agree...if nothing is announced by next E3

Bye Wii n YO 360....

What would you expect then to announce? No More Heroes 2 is prolly as "hardcore" as it gets fo the wii in the future...in the meantime they got the new House of Dead...Madworld...Conduit...Day of Disaster...all fine games.

But I understand as the HD consoles have so many more of those...fine games. After seeing that new trailer...RE5 alone is greater than the entire Wii library for the next 6 months.

Jo21 said:

well i waited, it never came, games i like.

100% of them are on HD consoles (FF13, versus, RE 5, GT5, Last Remant, Star Ocean, LBP,god of war, resistance 2, gears, bayonetta, DMC4, etc etc)

so i 'm selling my wii (1year old) with (kart, brawl, red steel, MP3, and galaxy) + 2 wii motes

all for 350$.

with the money i am buying HD games maybe a 360 if i find some place with a 3 year warranty.

Your sig doesn't match your post =P

"Happy owner of Wii...."

Around the Network

Wow, Dude, You did know that most of the games you listed were going to be on HD consoles even before the launch of the Wii. E3 2006 showcased most of those games. The only unknown game was Star Ocean 4.

Maybe, if you would have been wiser you'd have purchased the consoles that you like. But then again maybe not. A wise man once said " A fool and his money are soon departed." Farewell, Kind Sir.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Soriku said:
Good. Give it to someone that actually wants it.

this.

disolitude said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I agree...if nothing is announced by next E3

Bye Wii n YO 360....

What would you expect then to announce? No More Heroes 2 is prolly as "hardcore" as it gets fo the wii in the future...in the meantime they got the new House of Dead...Madworld...Conduit...Day of Disaster...all fine games.

But I understand as the HD consoles have so many more of those...fine games. After seeing that new trailer...RE5 alone is greater than the entire Wii library for the next 6 months.

Exactly....n if SO4 stays on 360 I am definetely contemplating getting a 360.

& yes I expected announcements from them......REALLY I did....nothing exciting was there.

DS looks cool n m buyin it....but the wii I've had for 9 months n only had SMG & SSBB & Wii FIt.....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm going to buy a 2nd Wii when I can afford it. My gf has been hoging it since WiiFit came out.

no way, i love my ps3 more than anything else.

and i want to play Versus (nomura <3)
more than anything else this generation.

the only way i get the wii back would be kh3.

if that game is ever released this generation, wii are not going to be sold at 250-300$ as now.