By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

how do you know versus wont go to the 360 like FF13 did?

Around the Network
11ht11 said:
how do you know versus wont go to the 360 like FF13 did?

nomura said it isn't, the game is comming next year to japan (it looks like), even if the 360 gets it , it will be released first on the ps3 like FF13 is.

darthdevidem01 said:
I've had enough to....God Knows when core games are coming....God Knows when devs are getting on board.

Microsoft has put forward enough incentives for me now.

-The Conduit

-House of Dead overkill

-Sin and Punishment 2

-No More Heroes 2

-Mad World

-Rygar

-Tenchu 4

-Deadly Creatures

-Fatal Frame 4

-Cursed Mountain

-Disaster: Day of Crisis

-Cosmic Walker

-Sonic The Black Knight

-Klonoa

-Spyborgs

-Mushroom Men

-Spray

-Kore

-Next Pikmin

-Overlord: Dark Legend

-Sky Crawlers

-Bleach:Versus Crusade

-Tatsunoko vs Capcom

-Tales of Symphonia:Dawn of the New World

-Tales of Mothership

-Fragile

-Arc Rise Fantasia

-Rune Factory Fronteir

-Monster Hunter 3

-Muramasa:Demon Blade

-Golden Bond(kizuna)

-Dynamic Slash

-Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga

- Moon's Peak

-Little King Story

-Punch Out

-Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles The Crystal Bearers

Most of those should be out by some time at the end of next year in the Japan, and I would guess about 75% in the U.S. That is what the announcments stand today as. Those are all exclusive as well. SO the problem might not be that the Wii isn't getting core games, but that not many interest you. This is fine, but please don't blame it on the Wii not having core games because I just listed 37 of what could be considered "core" games and that is only if you haven't bought the ones already released.

You might want to check out Wii Homebrew before selling it. I decided to keep mine since.

Check out my games for sale eBay and Toycatacomb

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

Congrats dude.

Around the Network

I'm starting to get sick of console ownership drama.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

So, let me get this straight: You only bought five games for your Wii, four of which were first-party Nintendo games and one of which sucks, and you're complaining that there's "no core games" for it? Maybe you should do a little research first, because there's a ton of good games that you're missing, and a ton more coming in the future.

Really, the only thing the Wii is missing at this point is sequels to already-established franchises - and that was never the point of the system in the first place.

If you're still not convinced, though, then don't let the door hit you on your way out.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

So, are you seelling your Wii because it doesn´t have the games that were supposed to be on the HD consoles since the announcement a couple years ago?? (some of them announced before the launch opf the consoles) and some exclusives like GoW or GT??? lol

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Did you completely ignore the Nintendo conference?

Monster Hunter 3 is a reason alone for me to hold on to my Wii forever; that I am a rabid Ninty fan is another :-p