By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

I was thinking about getting rid of mine too.

I don't really play it anymore, and with my upcoming PS3, and the catalog of PS3 games I'm dying to play, I don't think I'll be playing my Wii in the near future. The next Wii game I'm going to play is going to be MH3, and that won't hit the states until 2010 given the time it takes for Capcom to localize MH games, and that we don't even have a date for MH3. :S

I may sell it to get a few good PS3 games...

Around the Network
11ht11 said:
Jo21 said:
alfredofroylan said:
If I can receive a penny every time a topic like this is posted... well go the eBay kid. Why comming here?? Just for the Drama??

what drama? i was asking it the price was okay, and posted the reason why of i have come to this conclusion.

liar! you never posted any questions about the price in th original post

"Jo21 said:

well i waited, it never came, games i like.

100% of them are on HD consoles (FF13, versus, RE 5, GT5, Last Remant, Star Ocean, LBP,god of war, resistance 2, gears, bayonetta, DMC4, etc etc)

so i 'm selling my wii (1year old) with (kart, brawl, red steel, MP3, and galaxy) + 2 wii motes

all for 350$.

with the money i am buying HD games maybe a 360 if i find some place with a 3 year warranty. "

i did after 350$ but i edited it when i added what i was going to do with the money forgot to re add it, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Good for you.

Take my love, take my land..

Part of the problem for Jo21 may be his location.

If where he lists is correct -- Panama -- then there might be both limitations to what is available and what warranties are in force and how much he can get for his stuff. (Central America is unfortunately, like many smaller markets, does not always get treated well. That limitations on games could devalue his Wii to a local seller and make it prohibitive to ship to the US)

However, it is interesting that right now none of the games that are listed are out anywhere -- so no one really knows if they live up to the hype (and lately most games have not).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Jo21 said:

bells are zipper are simply accesories, i love their designs and how their characters interact.

he made my cry with aeris, love rikku, feel like a kid with kingdom hearts :P

Tell that to Lulu, who's dress is comprised entirely of hundreds of belts.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@DMJ

You're not getting a PS3.

lol.

I'm not an Apple Fanboy anymore!

I really am getting a PS3 though, for my B-day.

vdoesntforgive said:
Jo21 said:

bells are zipper are simply accesories, i love their designs and how their characters interact.

he made my cry with aeris, love rikku, feel like a kid with kingdom hearts :P

Tell that to Lulu, who's dress is comprised entirely of hundreds of belts.

what was interesting about her was her boobs and her strong character :).

EDIT: i just re-read it sorry i'm guy!.

I never new you actually have a Wii...

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

mike_intellivision said:
Part of the problem for Jo21 may be his location.

If where he lists is correct -- Panama -- then there might be both limitations to what is available and what warranties are in force and how much he can get for his stuff.

Well actually Panama is a very important busniess point. You know they have a canal and lots of merchandise cross their country, so I don't think that's the reason, for me is just a simple rant, people should just sell the system that don't like instead posting topics about it.

what i dont understand is why he expected these games to be on wii anyway. and that he waits for the core announcements to start becoming a regualar thing before he decides to sell it. no offense meant

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia