By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

I'm with the majority here! Showing off a multi-plat game does not a megaton make...It's like when Microsoft showed off Resident Evil 5 at E3. That isn't a megaton. It's great if you're a big fan of the series but other than that it doesn't mean much. I think people are throwing the term megaton around a bit too much lately.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

i guess its nice...i certainly dont share your level excitement though.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

This is just SE showing FF, yeap, in a Sony event, but since the game is no longer exclusive this will help the 360 version too

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Well it will be nice to see some gameplay for everyone...and yeah it's a megaton in TGS...The most waited JRPG is FF13

Is this a joke thread?

Around the Network
TheTruthHurts! said:
I think what darth is trying to explain here is that (FOR HIM) and many FFXIII fans, this is a Megaton announcement in terms of finally seeing game play. Lets not fault him too much for his enthusiasm.

When I see the words Megaton, I am promted to quickly click the link hoping for something, anything, that is worthy of the title and information.

In terms of an overall "Megaton" announcement. This is not.....not even close!

r u saying that we are being optimistic? lol

I really hope we get to see gameplay of Final fantasy 13.

the only chance it will be a MEGATON is if they announce a F-ing release DATE!

I'm actually thinking about to NOT even buy this damn game just so I can get back at them in a very very small way.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Hey that's great. I don't know why this thread is in the SONY section, but yeah it's great

Can we all agree to stop using the term "Megaton" outside of parody? The origin of said term was lame to the nth degree.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X