By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does PS3 have any more exclusives left?

The PS3 has lost so many exclusives at this point. I can't believe they lost Tekken 6. They already lost Final Fantasy XIII, Devil May Cry 4, Grand Theft Auto series, and thats all I can think at this minute. The only big exclusive they have left is GT5, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and God of War III. I don't know what to do. I'm about to leave sony for good.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

r&c

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Your leaving Sony because games appearing on sony consoles are going to appear on another console?

What?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

lol.

So Melodramatic.

Sony doesn't care if you leave them now, you already bought the PS3. lolxD

@colonelstubbs, yea because they took Tekken. I repeat Tekken! Whats next God Of War III?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

lol, yeah it has more exclusives. Tons. MAG, MMO Marvel, LBP, R2, KZ2, ect.

Sony does care if you leave, you won't buy games if you leave.

Anyway, there are way more PS3 exclusives to come. If you like GoW, you'll get GoW3, a new ICO game, and probably Twisted Metal too. Expect for PS3 exclusives to come from first and second parties.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

@DMeisterJ, they need to do something. It seems like they are not fighting back at all. If they want second place in the console war, they got to fight to get to second place.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Oh just the BEST SELLING EXCLUSIVE of Last Gen's Sequel

GRAN TURISMO 5

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yeah, Snake

GoW 3 is next.

MS is planning on buying Sony Santa Monica too.

Snake612 said:
@colonelstubbs, yea because they took Tekken. I repeat Tekken! Whats next God Of War III?

Sony didn't pay for Tekken bro. Namco had no choice. They weren't gonna give them the rights to their expensive easy to port game, for free.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.