By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mrstickball said:
Diomedes1976 said:
Its funny how desperately Microsoft wants to be like Sony.

All the while ,Sony has moved along ,and while retaining theses games on their plattform are moving on to more ,better ,things.

....What things has Sony moved on to again? They're doing a great job of becoming the next Sega, because they're making the PS3 look like a Sega Saturn: An ineffective boondoggle that lost a company it's entire credibility.

First it was the laughable $599 price point - Twice the price of the PS2!

Then it was the lack of J-centric games that the Playstation brand always had

Then it was followed by the "but the ------- will save the Playstation 3!"

Then that game went to the X360 or the Wii

Then it was the next "-------- will save the Playstation 3!"

Then that game flopped, or had very little effect on the overall picture of the Playstation 3 franchise.

Now it's Blu-Ray saving the PS3, some crazy From Software title, and Final Fantasy vXIII (which no one cared about till XIII went multiplat) - All the while Nintendo and Microsoft have bled the Sony machine as having the best combo of first party and third party games, to being known as the delaystation. My god, we're 2 years into the Playstation 3 lifecycle, and they have yet to have a killer app for their system! And This year may not give a killer app either!

All the while Nintendo launched with a killer app or two (Zelda: TP and WiiSports/Play), Microsoft made and published one quickly (Gears of War), while the closest thing the Playstation 3 has was/is MGS4 which is still well behind it's predicessors and selling less than 20k a week.

Sony fans, do us a favor: Get out of the Microsoft forums. Go back to the happy happy joy joy Playstation 3 forums, and revel in the "I remember when the Playstation outsold everyone else and we could play every game available!" days of years gone by. Because at this rate, that's all you'll get until Sony announces the Playstation 4.

This works into my theory that LBP will end up like NiGHTS into Dreams.

Around the Network
Va1entinoZ said:

There sould be a competition. Stop stranglig Sony. Why can't u find ur own devs. Why can't u prove that ur console is better by making ur own games. Answer on every exclusive with ur own. I agree money are money, but i beg u make them with ur own hands, not with hands that made Sony. I don't want one console market. U've proven that u are strong, everyone sees it. Now stop it, stop it 'couse it's just to selfish.

You know... if you replaced Microsoft with Sony... and Sony with Sega/Nintendo you could of made the same post circa PS1 era.

twesterm said:

Forgive me for not reading the 130 replies but I'm in shock this stupid of a thread has survived for so long.

Why do people care if more people get to play more games? Does it affect you in any way at all that other people get to enjoy the same van you get to?

Game like Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop disgust and then people that think a game is worse off for more people getting to play it disgust me.

-edit-

And I realize that I'm further contributing to this terrible thread.

Oh, c'mon. You got to admit the title is awesome.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

twesterm said:

Forgive me for not reading the 130 replies but I'm in shock this stupid of a thread has survived for so long.

Why do people care if more people get to play more games? Does it affect you in any way at all that other people get to enjoy the same van you get to?

Game like Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop disgust and then people that think a game is worse off for more people getting to play it disgust me.

-edit-

And I realize that I'm further contributing to this terrible thread.

lol, hey! That's what I said, exactly. EXACTLY!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

lol

Begging for mercy

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

WTF? It's a business, and MS is doing a way better job than Sony, if Sony can't keep up they should pack their bags and get out of this business.

This is strictly bizness. MSFT does not care who they have to stomp on to achieve a profitable end :)

Is not really microsoft fault but I don't see were is the problem you are still getting all those games just not exclusively.

ctk495 said:
Is not really microsoft fault but I don't see were is the problem you are still getting all those games just not exclusively.

A lot of these people started gaming during the era where Sony reigned supreme. Now they're being hit with a blunt case of reality.

It's basically like taking a spoiled child and forcing them to experience the real world.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

You Sony fanboys make me sick, that's one of the reasons why I chose not to buy a PS3 i don't want to be as fickle minded as you dudes. When the games were on the Sony you gloated and teased about how Xbots couldn't play these games because they weren't possible on Xbox. Now that they're on and easily possible on Xbox "Stop it Microsoft," Sob story. Go choke on a D pad Sony fan boys, and do it slow.