By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's talk about No More Heroes 2.

amp316 said:
I honestly hope that they ditch the hub world all together and just let you slice and dice the entire game. Well in between the awesome cut scenes.

I loved the odd jobs and the training. I hope they flesh that sort of thing out more. It wouldn't take too much to be able to turn the overworld in to a positive aspect of the game. And besides, there's no way they're going to get rid of the overworld. Just wouldn't jive with the games style.

Remember, with No More Heroes, style dictates everything!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

got a new avatar!

I guess you're right Stof. Collecting coconuts and pumpimg gas was cool. It's just that the city was so barren and you couldn't decapitate civilians with your beam katana. I know that's sick and offensive but that's what the game should be. :o

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

11ht11 said:
got a new avatar!

Awesome. Just purely awesome.

Hear how the fans scream

http://gamekyo.com/videoen13311_no-more-heroes-2-the-video-announcement-by-suda-51.html

HELL YEAH this game will be BIG!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

im really f***ing excited about it to. i'm very happy :)
even though the series didn't do amazing, most people who played it love it. so now we'll love a second.

I wonder if gameoverthinker will blog this on his youtube account LOL I bet he will...

Anyway, seem the big announcements are always come the announcements are bigger than the previous announcements. I mean, I even think that the october 2 conference was the climax of what Ninty and 3rd parties are storing for us. Guess Im wrong...

And dont forgot the announcements on 2008

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

its not out till 2010!!!!

If it features Motion Plus I'd be interested, or if it had more variety in the run-of-the-mill enemies. A better overworld wouldn't hurt either. Nor would more variety in the missions (you've got a cool bike, why not use it?).

Put me down as "wait and see."