By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's talk about No More Heroes 2.

I just woke up. I just woke up, and I saw a had a new message here on VGChartz. It was from twilit, and it was about No More Heroes 2. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw the trailer. I still can't believe it.

DEAR LORD THIS IS THE BEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER. Well, not ever, but it's amazing. I'm lovestruck by it. So, comments about it? :D

Around the Network

well i was googling it and made an error

i typed no more herpes instead of heroes lol

Well apparently the first one sold enough that they can make a sequel--Good thing.
Hopefully they fix first one key problems..and maybe add M+ controls to sword fighting..And vola killer-app

serious talk: i think its great but a little to early, it hasn't even been out for a year

That's true. I was really surprised to see it being announced already! I mean, it's only been like half a year since I got it and played through it ... Still, I guess that can be good too :D Let's just hope it's as cool as the first one. Probably even cooler, since I'm assuming it'll have M+ and stuff.

Around the Network

I was worried that they made the game end kinda on a cliffhanger to give it somewhere top go but then never get to make a sequel due to it not selling.

If they add an online mode, expand the town and maybe add WM+ and Wii Speak support then who knows.

Bike control and the collision detection are terrible in the first game,i hope they get it fixed in the sequel.

Like i said in the other thread i don't wanna have to play boring part if i want to have fun like in the first game.

Some of my hopes for the sequel include = A proper overworld, something more interesting than the trading cards, a bit more personality from the secondary characters (more than just a line or two followed by a menu) and a completely deranged and awesome story.

That last part is assured.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Considering they've got a lot of stuff already done, they can probably try and focus more on the overworld and stuff like that. I sure hope so anyway.

I honestly hope that they ditch the hub world all together and just let you slice and dice the entire game. Well in between the awesome cut scenes.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger