By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic & The Black Knight TGS Trailer

I kind of liked "Live and Learn" when I played Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on the Gamecube.

But this looks fun! I guess? There's not really much shown in the way of gameplay, here.

Around the Network

I must support Sonic... I must support Sonic... I must support Sonic...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I like it.

Much better then werewolf sonic by miles, I hope it works well, all they really needed to improve on Sonic and the secret rings was the camera and controls and it would have been a very solid game.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Crazy...

Around the Network
Roflinator said:
To be honest, I thought the Adventure games had really awesome music.

Anyways...what the fuck is with the sword? Sonic is a god damn buzzsaw himself, he doesn't need a sword. He also looks weird as hell with it. :(

Adventure games had a few good tracks...especially on the sonic levels and final bosses. But a lot of those tracks were crap. Knuckles and rap music? Tails had songs you'd play to kids when they are 2...

Original sonic games didn't have a single bad tune as far as i remember. I looked them up on yourtube and there is all kinds of amazing remixes...quite cool

trestres said:
This doesn't make too much sense

Sonic turning into a werewolf doesn't make sense AT ALL for that matter, I mean he is already a hedghog...@_o

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

disolitude said:
Roflinator said:
To be honest, I thought the Adventure games had really awesome music.

Anyways...what the fuck is with the sword? Sonic is a god damn buzzsaw himself, he doesn't need a sword. He also looks weird as hell with it. :(

Adventure games had a few good tracks...especially on the sonic levels and final bosses. But a lot of those tracks were crap. Knuckles and rap music? Tails had songs you'd play to kids when they are 2...

Original sonic games didn't have a single bad tune as far as i remember. I looked them up on yourtube and there is all kinds of amazing remixes...quite cool

The original Sonic titles had some of the best video game tracks out there (my favorite to this day is still Sky Sanctuary Zone from Sonic & Knuckles)

Plus, there are fans everywhere that have taken these wonderful tracks and remixed them time and again. My favorite remix collaborations are Hedgehog Heaven (Sonic the Hedgehog 2 remixes) and Project Chaos (Sonic 3 & Knuckles remixes).

Check 'em out!

Hedgehog Heaven

Project Chaos

Looks good.