By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes 2 Debut Trailer

Great news. The first one was excellent. 2009 is going to be a great year for Wii owners. Especially when we don't know what Nintendo has in store for 2009, and there are tons of great games from third parties alone. The way things are going now with all consoles I'm probably not going to switch to next generation until I finished all the good games this one.

Around the Network

YACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I LoVED the first game, lol. I am very, very excited that Suda gets to continue his magnum opus.

I couldn't be happier that this game was announced. Epic win for me.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I still have to buy the first one but this are great news! :D

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Judging by all the work Suda is doing now, and who he's doing it with (fatal Frame IV, the EA project), it looks like No More Heroes really launched the guy in to the big time. In that sense, this may be one of the Wii's most successful third party games yet.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Judging by all the work Suda is doing now, and who he's doing it with (fatal Frame IV, the EA project), it looks like No More Heroes really launched the guy in to the big time. In that sense, this may be one of the Wii's most successful third party games yet.

NMH was successful enough for developers to recognize his talent as a game designer.

Around the Network

How is it unexpected? anybody that completed the first game knew this was coming.

OMFG

THis is a wonderful day. Killer 7 is my favorite GC game and NMH ranks up there on wii too.

It looks awesome!

I still have to purchase the first one though.

Stephlereff said:
How is it unexpected? anybody that completed the first game knew this was coming.

Nobody, except for you obviously, thought the first game turned enough profit for any studio to consider a direct sequel. Good job houdini. Who's gonna win the superbowl this year, btw?

Also, are those two new Too Human games cancelled? Seriously, I'm asking. Since you assumed NMH2 was a sure thing, what do you think about those game?

Actually, I think you didn't give it much thought in the first place bro. Hindsight is 20/20. Stop acting like you knew more than everyone else because you assume you would've guessed at random something you learned after the fact.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.