By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles ONLINE (16 players)

Wow, i just hope the online part is as solid as you'd expect from level 5.

We will need to coordinate some play times for this on here when it comes out.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

@makingmusic

sure I'll add you when I finally get online next week

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sounds awesome hearing it the second time aswel. Even if it doesn't work well, most of my interest in this game is for the story any way ^_^

4 ≈ One

ive been iterested in this game for a bit, like valkery chronicals, one of the games that might make me pick up a ps3, i was suprised when it was not playable at TGS despite being so last year, it kinda make me think, they are going to delay the game. though it may be just as simple as they want to keep game play secret until it launches

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

goddog said:
ive been iterested in this game for a bit, like valkery chronicals, one of the games that might make me pick up a ps3, i was suprised when it was not playable at TGS despite being so last year, it kinda make me think, they are going to delay the game. though it may be just as simple as they want to keep game play secret until it launches

erm...Valkyria Chronicles was already released in Japan so it wouldn't have made sense for it t be playable at TGS.

Around the Network
DeotoxSlayer said:
goddog said:

erm...Valkyria Chronicles was already released in Japan so it wouldn't have made sense for it t be playable at TGS.

sorry for not making it more clear, i was consered with white night cronicals not being playable, im stoked about valkery chronicals though price drop could make it worth while

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Nice game am sure that I'll take it