By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I figured out why hardcore gamers "hate" the Wii

I hate playing with dildos, I said it. ok nintendo fans show me your love :P

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

If hardcore gamers liked Bloom Blox, then I shall want nothing to do with them either.
What's the term used to describe people who only like good games, so that I can lable myself as that from now on?

rol it wasn't my point that people don't hate the ds. It was that people dont hate the ds except for "stupid_______"

however ds=/= wii

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:

What kind of rubbish are you posting? Do I have to get out the large trout again to slap you?

Just take a look at starcraft's PSP > DS thread, there are plenty of people who seem to hate the DS.

Dont you mean you are going to take out your 360 controller you wii hater

I don't hate the Wii, it's just that I despise its controller, its games, its online, its look and its fans. But other than that I have no problems with it.

Memory storage is where it's at.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
--OkeyDokey-- said:
If hardcore gamers liked Bloom Blox, then I shall want nothing to do with them either.
What's the term used to describe people who only like good games, so that I can lable myself as that from now on?

I don't know what that term is.  All I know is that Boom Blox is so bad that I am looking forward to the possibility of a sequel to Spy Games: Elevator Mission. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Not sure, since everyone likes there share of shitty games. It's only a problem when all the console has is shitty games like with the Wii. But honestly, who can say they never liked a bad game?

i don't think anyone hates the wii, i think we, me included, are afraid of the direction of gaming. If sony and MS try to be like ninty, who will be like sony and ms?
a lotta people like sony and ms. of course ninty has some great games, nobody is denying that. It is just that there is a trend in world markets to be like the thing that makes the most money. we just don't want all the devs abandoning us.

I just found out that my mom bought a wii 3 months ago and is going to give it to me for xmas. I hope i can scalp it to someone during the xmas rush, but i might play some newer games before i do.

Bluethree said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Not sure, since everyone likes there share of shitty games. It's only a problem when all the console has is shitty games like with the Wii. But honestly, who can say they never liked a bad game?

You've made it to 9 posts?  Wow! 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

konnichiwa said:
SHMUPGurus said:
konnichiwa said:
KHIII on the Wii and the hate is over.

No, it would be the other way around. o_O

Nah hate is going to be envy.

If the happens I'll shoot my wii until it dies muahahaha and stops working you know why?Because I'm a maniac obsses with kh3 not going to the wii.I swear that if it ends up on the wii I'l make sure to break my wii into pieces with a hammer.

RolStoppable said:
gera4390 said:
I hate playing with dildos, I said it. ok nintendo fans show me your love :P

If you are really looking for sex with men, there are other forums on the internet where you will have much better chances to find a partner.

that sounds totally gay I agree haha, I should practice more my flaming. :P

F.U. Fun University.