Forums - Gaming Discussion - I figured out why hardcore gamers "hate" the Wii

ctk495 said:
konnichiwa said:
SHMUPGurus said:
konnichiwa said:
KHIII on the Wii and the hate is over.

No, it would be the other way around. o_O

Nah hate is going to be envy.

If the happens I'll shoot my wii until it dies muahahaha and stops working you know why?Because I'm a maniac obsses with kh3 not going to the wii.I swear that if it ends up on the wii I'l make sure to break my wii into pieces with a hammer.

...Uh

...wow >.>

Around the Network
gera4390 said:
RolStoppable said:
gera4390 said:
I hate playing with dildos, I said it. ok nintendo fans show me your love :P

If you are really looking for sex with men, there are other forums on the internet where you will have much better chances to find a partner.

that sounds totally gay I agree haha, I should practice more my flaming. :P

if you are going to flame this is where to do it. I see Rol's posts as a shooting gallery to just say anything :P Can't believe that iori guy got permabanned though lol!!!

You know, the word flaming can have two meanings.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

^ Oh the hilarity

^that is also funny

RolStoppable said:
gera4390 said:
RolStoppable said:
gera4390 said:

If you are really looking for sex with men, there are other forums on the internet where you will have much better chances to find a partner.

No, it's fine. If you post in a way that leaves room for interpretation, I can make out more of it.

haha I got it, I'll get u one day. one day I'll write something so explanatory and big that won't live room for "interpretations" and ur gonna cry for those 15 minutes u lost reading it !!!

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

i want my last 15 seconds back gera!

theprof00 said:
gera4390 said:
RolStoppable said:
gera4390 said:

if you are going to flame this is where to do it. I see Rol's posts as a shooting gallery to just say anything :P Can't believe that iori guy got permabanned though lol!!!

You two don't seem to know the meaning of flaming.

Trolling is what iori did in this thread. Flaming would be calling Rol a 25 year old virgin with no friends. But that probably wouldn't be flaming either, as he's admitted to that fact several times and actually seems to be be proud of it.

Actually I hate the Wii because it has No. God. Damned. Good. Games.

And yes, that's opinion. That's mine, and the real one.

RolStoppable said:
gera4390 said:
RolStoppable said:

No, it's fine. If you post in a way that leaves room for interpretation, I can make out more of it.

haha I got it, I'll get u one day. one day I'll write something so explanatory and big that won't live room for "interpretations" and ur gonna cry for those 15 minutes u lost reading it !!!

You assume that I would remember who you are. You don't have an avatar, your username is generic and contains random numbers, your post count is low. This is probably the last time we ever talk to each other, so make the best out of it.

I'll make something cute so I'll be rememebered, BTW ur avatar is cool I already jerked off with it. :P

F.U. Fun University.

naraku2099 said:

Actually I hate the Wii because it has No. God. Damned. Good. Games.

And yes, that's opinion. That's mine, and the real one.

Listen to this guy. He's a genius and a deep thinker.  Buddha reincarnated. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger