By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Xen said:
Not such a smart thing to say, but it's a fact that a huge part of the DS userbase is under 12.

And you agree that a even bigger portion of DS owners are above 12, right?

Not to mention the DS reaches the oldest people.

Around the Network

What does Sony have to be afraid of? They got destroyed by the DS on this front.

ChichiriMuyo said:

@Kirby007 - When, exactly, did we start talking about Brain Training?  The subject is whether or not the DSi will expand their 13+ demo.  Seriously, stick to the topic at hand instead of making a fool of yourself.

@FJ-Warez - That is their core democraphic.  They already hae that demo won, what they need to do now is murder the PSP's mindshare with otehr demographics.  At least, if they want the total market dominance they are used to.  Therefore, the most pressing question should be whether or not Nintendo will expand their over 12 demo.  He explicitly uses that word I bolded, because that's the question.  It's not "will they create a 13+ demo," it's "will they expand their 13+ demo."  Two totally different things, and, once again, you should be ashamed of yourself for not even being able to distinguish between the two.

Core Demographic is not the same as userbase, you know???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
PSaiki said:
Xen said:
Not such a smart thing to say, but it's a fact that a huge part of the DS userbase is under 12.

And you agree that a even bigger portion of DS owners are above 12, right?

Not to mention the DS reaches the oldest people.

Yup, I agree. Huge =/= majority. I myself own a red DS lite.

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
kirby007 said:
Xen said:

really? proof?

Not that I agree, but proof that any proff that a huge part is over 12?

You're both reaching.

http://kotaku.com/5058974/who-are-japans-biggest-ds-users

According to that graphic the teens are who have the less DS in Japan after the +40 group, interesting

Around the Network

there are probably more DS's in Japan than there are people under 12, whether they own a Ds or not.

The best thing about a demographic under 12 is that they actually buy software.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

One more thing, I bet the amount of people who own a DS and are over the age of 20 is greater than the entire install base for PSP.

maybe he's dyslexic and meant 21? ;)

Why do you guys argue over the age 12 ? It doesn't fucking matter.

Sony reps would kill theirs moms to have a consoles that sells 100 mil+ even if every one of them goes to 3 years old kids or younger. Same goes for any other company, including Nintendo.