By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I thought Sony would at least wait until the thing got to market before they started damage controlling.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
I thought Sony would at least wait until the thing got to market before they started damage controlling.

Why?  They didn't wait for the Wii, DS ro DS Lite to hit the market before sucking on their own feet.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Of course Sony is scared. They are pussies for handheld gaming, and have been recently with consoles, so of course they are scared--the competition and their own selves are fucked.

sony: "yeah...and..and you're ugly"

XD

Sony just know a good product when they see one now. i mean come on if sony would have said meh not going to sell everyone would be bashing them, i guess what they said is the only thing anyone could say without looking like idiots.

Around the Network
obie said:
Sony just know a good product when they see one now. i mean come on if sony would have said meh not going to sell everyone would be bashing them, i guess what they said is the only thing anyone could say without looking like idiots.

They did look like idiots but they could have done 2 things to keep themselves from looking as such.  Not added the 12 year old comment.  Or better yet, not saying anything at all.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

ItsaMii said:
The best thing about a demographic under 12 is that they actually buy software.

Haha, that's pretty good, but parents exist you know? ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

He just pulled a bitch.
You act all nice, then when noone expects you slap!

Edit: nevermind, its sony. I guess you expect them to slap then.

Wow that was a stupid statement...(lots of sony hate in this thread though)

mM
leo-j said:
Wow that was a stupid statement...(lots of sony PR hate in this thread though)

Fixed. They just can't stop being arrogant, 'tis all. All companies do it though, so why not just laugh at them when stupid things like that appear?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!