By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Acevil said:
DMeisterJ said:
This is a fun thread.

lol.

The failure that is the 360 in "Others" is fun to look at.

<.< Seriously why do you have a 360....and not a ps3! You scare me...because I have come to the conclusion that you are masochist.

Masochist?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Acevil said:
DMeisterJ said:
This is a fun thread.

lol.

The failure that is the 360 in "Others" is fun to look at.

<.< Seriously why do you have a 360....and not a ps3! You scare me...because I have come to the conclusion that you are masochist.

Masochist?

Masochist means that you like causing yourself pain! In theory it should mean any type of pain.

Why are people arguing over 360 vs. PS3? Europe is clearly Nintendoland now.

At the rate of sales PS3 will render 360 3rd place eventualy, but both will still be distant from the Wii. That gap will only increase.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

blackstar said:
when is the next price cut for the 360?

once the sales go back to below 50k, they will cut the price to £50? i wont even be surprised if they did, thats how bad microsoft want to get one over sony.

the price cut had more effect in america than in europe, it was useless in EU. so xbox will sell better in america thanks to the bad economy.

Around the Network

Much higher entry pricing, recent 360 price cut. If these figures are correct the PS3 still does well vs the 360.

@ ClaudeLv250

At the rate of sales PS3 will render 360 3rd place eventualy, but both will still be distant from the Wii. That gap will only increase.

This year for sure. But I expect much improved PS3 sales for 2009 and the Wii slowing down a little.

If the WiiHD rumours are correct, it may well be that the PS3 continues to be on the market when the original Wii is being discontinued and not be able to take advantage of newly released WiiHD games. 5 years of no Wii sales and improved Slimline PS3 sales IMO may well allow the PS3 to considerably top the Wii for the long run.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

ClaudeLv250 said:
Why are people arguing over 360 vs. PS3? Europe is clearly Nintendoland now.

Because the second place battle is much more close than the battle for first.

Do you stick around for football games at halftime when one team is up by 56 points? lol.

Where is the OMG Wii 47,1% marketshare thread?

Whoever is in charge of posting a thread stating that the Wii marketshare % has changed is slacking big time !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

konnichiwa said:
Where is the OMG Wii 47,1% marketshare thread?

Nowhere cuz last week it was at 47.2