By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I, for one, am still surprised that we are seeing multiple weeks of 360 beating PS3 worldwide at this point. It's quite unanticipated no matter the price. Microsoft has done way better than anyone thought they would this generation, especially after the rocky start due to the crap hardware. Denying that is foolish. Nintendo has done way, way better. And Sony has done way worse with PS3 than anyone could've predicted. Now, in Sony's defense, PSP and PS2 have done way better, so it balances somewhat.

But as someone who has been watching this stuff since starting on the 2600, I can't remember anything like Nintendo's comeback on consoles or Microsoft's refusal to back down despite their problems. It's just been terribly interesting to watch this generation unfold.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

Others numbers has become the best thread lately.

@ op

Title needs some work though. How about " 360 slightly destroys PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Krill said:
Solid sales for PS3 and 360 did drop a bit more than expected, but reading the posts on this thread it seems that the PS3 fanboys are still pedalling the 'Just wait' line. How long does it take? I don't think there is any rush to get GT5 to market if that's what you're all waiting on.

@ LOL MATURE, You're so far in the red with vg$ I don't think you can be relied upon to give a reasonable prediction of how things are going to pan out.

"wah... he's right. and i have no come back. so i'm going to try and discredit him" is all i got from you,

Hey look at my ban history. then look at my post history. there should be something very suspiciuous with those 2 dates. before you make yourself look like an idiot again do some research.,

Acevil said:
DMeisterJ said:
This is a fun thread.

lol.

The failure that is the 360 in "Others" is fun to look at.

<.< Seriously why do you have a 360....and not a ps3! You scare me...because I have come to the conclusion that you are masochist.

It's been known for quite some time that DMJ is a masochist. He has a short term memory though, hence why he asked with a question mark, like he's never heard it before.

I am so proud of how well the ps3 is doing, defo against with the 360 being so cheap. I think you can take my sig as fact now people.

saying that though the 360 is doing better then i expected, i didnt think such a small cut would gain so much attention.

Its really funny though because now me bro is adement he isnt going to get a 360 now because he think a new one is going to come out soon because of the recent cuts being so close to one another.

Around the Network

It's just me or the numbers in the front page are different?

@alfredofroylan: No, you are not imaging. Numbers just get updated again.

Wii's number get increased by 18.5k.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

blackstar said:
when is the next price cut for the 360?

Rofl, Comedy gold

If these levels of sales are indicative of a failing console then I hope the 360 continues to fail!

PS3 looking pretty sad WW at this rate. Little surprised these numbers are not actually a bit lower with ChartTrack's indication of an 8% drop in the PS3 last week as the 360 price drop is putting tough pressure on it WW. Also, 360 looks a bit low as well. Ton of comments indicating there should have been an even bigger push in the UK for the third week in row due to the grocery chain major price cut war happening. ChartTrack said 34% or so for first week after the cut then 200% plus for the second. With price war I’m sure third week is a bit stronger than indications here.