By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New conduit videos, looks grate!!! First level (SPOILER!!)

Poor Thomas Jefferson, nobody visits your memorial, then when they do it's just a bunch of evil aliens that wreck up the place.

anyway things I liked,
enemy variety and count, weapon variety, and of course wii remote controls (though the guy playing was clearly aweful) ,plus The Jefferson memorial looked great, I really hope they show a lot of the more interesting architecture and locales in Washington D.C. I'd love to have a level in the Smithsonian or Capitol Building or a number of other places

things I didn't like
2 weapon limit, why is it just because halo limited the player to 2 weapons does it mean everygame has to now?
and maybe health, I don't like health regeneration, but there were health pack scattered about the level...

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

This game looks fun, might be a first day purchase for me.

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

This game was already a first day purchase for me. Now it's just teasing me.

peetee said:
This is gonna be a wonderful game! Must buy for every Wii owner

People who dare say ps2 can do this are just jealous.

Black from the PS2 is almost as good looking as this. So, they aren't much wrong. And ZOE2 can look as good without any slowdown during explosions. If you want the Wii pushed to the limit, you'll give Factor 5 the rights to develop The Conduit.

First day purchase for me still.

Sony fanboys in here trolling. Why not go start another thread about R2 ro KZ2 and gush over the shaders!? Let the Wii owners enjoy anticipating their game.

Around the Network

omg, it looks awesome!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Seriously, this is almost as good as when they showed the first footage of Twilight Princess! Let's just say I can't wait to play the game.

And yeah, I posted again because it's THAT epic! And is it me or are all the bunker textures pretty amazing? =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Chrizum said:
It's amazing when you consider this game is still pre-alpha. The game already owns all other Wii games when it comes to graphics, except maybe for Galaxy and Metroid. I honestly think the graphics in these video's are better than Resistance 1 on the PS3. The resolution may be lower, but it just looks more juicy!

The only quibble I have is that that "range xxx meter" thing is really annoying. Let's hope you can disable that.

Ummm ... no ? . Conduit is good by Wii standards but shouldn't really be compared to anything on the HD Consoles.

Well taking in account how small is the budget and the dev team I think is great job pushing their own engine, they need a better conceptual artist, but so far the game looks like a nice FPS...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Sweet intro level. The controls seem spot-on and grenade throwing is accurate and effective. It's nice that they give you big weapons to play from the first level.

I'm not going to bother with the graphics,they keep improving in each video  so why bother arguing since a better video will show up in a short time?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"