By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New conduit videos, looks grate!!! First level (SPOILER!!)

All I'll say is this: ''I need a doctor!!!''

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

i'm not impressed with the graphics
after seeing new killzone 2 new screens my heart is telling to go a buy that huge budget title.

Jo21 said:
after seeing new killzone 2 new screens my heart is telling to go a buy that huge budget title.

Why do you even post on the Nintendo stuff?

Jo21 said:

i am not a troll i am against any kind of troll ¬¬.

still waiting for it to finish 50% now.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Am i the only one that thought it was way too dark?

arsenal009 said:
Am i the only one that thought it was way too dark?

Most people will prefer this, you know the ones allays complaining about games not being dark enough on the Wii. It doesn’t matter to me though as long as it's fun.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

This game is looking better and better as time passes by. Voice acting is not that terrible tbh. Sound effects and some animations along with framerate issues is what's needing an improvement. Game looks fun, great and is a must buy too.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Roma said:
Jo21 said:

Why do you even post on the Nintendo stuff?

Jo21 said:

i am not a troll i am against any kind of troll ¬¬.

still waiting for it to finish 50% now.

@jo21

ohh whoopy killzone 2 has better graphics..

Sweeeeet!!!!

The guys playing the game really suck. It is on the easy setting and they barely made it.

This game gets better and better. Glad to see that no one said "OMG I have seen better textures on the Dreamcast". If this game dare sell more than a AAA HD FPS, then the Conduit trolling will reach new levels.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Gameplay looks intruining but I hope they didn't dedicate too much time towards graphics because they still look PS2 like , I would have prefered some good art direction instead which this game seems to lack.