By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New conduit videos, looks grate!!! First level (SPOILER!!)

@Xen

I should probably know better but I'll degrade what little of me there is to degrade mainly because you hit a passion point with me.

ZOE 2 is probably the most addictive game I've played, I fall into the group of niche fans that went and bouth the anime special edition box set as well as each OVA and the first game after playing ZOE 2.

ZoE 2 doesn't come close to what is happening in this game, Black I can't argue because I've only seen the game in action a few times. But what you said is very wrong, this coming from a person who could careless about The conduit as I'm not a big shooter fan, in fact the only shooters I've bought have been in the last two years and that's two of them I believe.

For you to note; I'm not even defending what HV is doing here, I'm just saying your wrong on that detail. ^_^

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

This is going to be a really big thing -- do we know a publisher yet?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

No but they are supposed to announce it anytime now

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Xen said:
peetee said:
This is gonna be a wonderful game! Must buy for every Wii owner

People who dare say ps2 can do this are just jealous.

Black from the PS2 is almost as good looking as this. So, they aren't much wrong. And ZOE2 can look as good without any slowdown during explosions. If you want the Wii pushed to the limit, you'll give Factor 5 the rights to develop The Conduit.

graphics is not everything in the the conduit, hell you should try a game called Lair. 

Erm Million whats up with that crap screenshot lol.

Around the Network

are there not enough games on the ps3 for sony fanboys to talk about? every time a wii game is being discussed sony fanboys are the ones to come and bash it!