By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New conduit videos, looks grate!!! First level (SPOILER!!)

still so many people(sony fanboys) are against this game.....

just give it up! the game looks great, ok!

Around the Network

Wow, I've had my doubts about The Conduit, but this video convinced me that I'll have to get it.

Also, what the hell are you guys talking about? The voice acting was not bad, it was just regular voice acting. Not great, not terrible. If you're calling it bad you're probably searching for faults. Also, this hardly looks like a PS2-game. Go replay some PS2-titles and then say that again.

lol at the sign in the first video at 7:15. This game looks pretty fun. I'll most likely be buying it. Especially if they keep making it better and better.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

TopCat8 said:
lol at the sign in the first video at 7:15. This game looks pretty fun. I'll most likely be buying it. Especially if they keep making it better and better.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Must be fun to have a corporate logo you can slap into games without it being out of place.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

11ht11 said:
still so many people(sony fanboys) are against this game.....

just give it up! the game looks great, ok!

usually when the mods are gone the sony fanboys trolls..

Around the Network

Besides it obviously impressive graphics for the wii, (I think I saw slight frame drops with explosions, but it was minor), it looks fun to play. I think this will be a hit.

Hm, looks better than I thought it would to be honest.

Tech Goodness

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

This is gonna be a wonderful game! Must buy for every Wii owner

People who dare say ps2 can do this are just jealous.

Currently Playing:

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort

Xbox360: Fifa 2009, Halflife 2 Episode 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Want to play:
Wii: Lego Indiana Jones, SMG2
Xbox360: MW2

well....this washed away any doubts i had about the game. most likely a first day purchase now.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong