By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new PS3 RPG "Demon's Souls" scans

^Jak and Daxter Wii? sorry, but are you high? Sony making games for their competition?

Around the Network

that scan in the middle with the giant hovering monster looks EPIC!! the PS3 is in serious need of some good Action/RPG's. I hope they announce a bunch of new RPG's at the Tokyo Game Show next week and that each one is less than 6 months to 1 year away. lol its possible... if they waited a long time to announce it.

Since this is the first RPG made by these guys, I'm going to remain cautiously hopeful that this turns out to be a quality RPG. Perhaps we'll know more by the end of TGS.

DMeisterJ said:
Yes SCEJ!!!!!!!!

Moar JRPGz!!!!!!!!!

I hope all 9 of the unannunced SCEJ titles are JRPGs.

No, you're wrong! I hope 8 of them are JRPGs, because the other has to be Team ICO's game!

Good an new rpg.

Around the Network

Image from the scan looks jawdropping, but I am very skeptical about the pedegree of the developer, their past PS3 games have been Enchanted Arms (gag), Armored Core 4 & for Answer (meh).

Hoping very much that they prove me wrong *cross fingers*.

Damnit, why does it have to be Action RPG.....damnit why did I make a decision to try and play all Japanese RPGs....even if I hate Action RPGs.

Acevil said:
Damnit, why does it have to be Action RPG.....damnit why did I make a decision to try and play all Japanese RPGs....even if I hate Action RPGs.

It's probably one of these:

1)  You're a mindless sheep who only plays games because everyone else is playing them.

2)  You're an attention whore who is only playing them for the sake of being able to brag that you played them.

3)  You're secretly a masochist and hate yourself so you play them.

4)  You're secretly in love with them but don't want to admit it.

5)  You never actually intend to play them but are saying you do to try to sound cool.

6)  The cake made you do it.

cool. I'm always down with RPGs.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Acevil said:

It's probably one of these:

1)  You're a mindless sheep who only plays games because everyone else is playing them.

2)  You're an attention whore who is only playing them for the sake of being able to brag that you played them.

3)  You're secretly a masochist and hate yourself so you play them.

4)  You're secretly in love with them but don't want to admit it.

5)  You never actually intend to play them but are saying you do to try to sound cool.

6)  The cake made you do it.

I think, I do it for the story! I also like 6...but you are really harsh! Also I do it because I missed a lot of the last generation gems and I don't want to do that again.

Also I never do it for number 2 and number 1, but everything else is possible.