By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:
marciosmg said:
I have been replaying GTA IV and man I'm annoyed.

I'm tired of dying in a mission and having to do everything again. There is no checkpoints. So on several I have to drive all the way to the locaton and start it all again.

Not to mention when the CPU Im with does something stupid and dies and I have to restart.

Aaaggghhhh!!!!!

Just jump in a taxi and skip straight there.

I know and I do that. But some missions you have to use a certain vehicle. I use the taxi a lot.

ps - I finished the story missions and now Im trying to get a few trophies. I will not go pigeron hunting. Already did that on the 360.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

@kantor instead of getting the enemies to throw grenades find a grenade launcher enemy and fire his grenades back as it counts (hideok should be given credit for advice)
As for the sticky bomb stuff i thought if you threw a bomb on the enemy it stuck regardless of good/evil as only when the evil bomb hit the floor it split into a cluster?? maybe wrong but meh lol

also im exactly the same with battlefield bad company lol especially when it was completed before the patch, that made it more annoying :)

@yoko yeh i had it awhile back with burnout and i just chilled abit without it played abit here and there till something came along good enough to pick me up in my gaming again :)

I tried taking advantage of guys with RPGs, but I failed the trillion times I tried

I never got the stunt on RPG guys... unless there are multiple types of RPG guys...

Yeah, I never got the stunt on the RPG guys, but there are Dustmen that actually have guns that lob grenades at you, so that's probably your best bet.

Around the Network

265 down, 85 to go. I've (hopefully) cleared out the Warren and Historic District, now they're (hopefully) all in the Neon. After this, I'll try out that Right Back At Ya stunt. Hopefully I'll get the 3k XP I need to get the final good upgrade, as well.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

FUCK! Three blast shards left! I know where one of them is, but the other two could be ANYWHERE! ARGH I USED A MAP! I CROSSED OFF EVERY BLOCK!

Hopefully I can remember the ones I wasn't too sure about. ARGH!

Same thing happened to me
Just go around the edge of each district pressing L3
Also don't forget there is one at the very tip top of the tallest building in Historic by Ground Zero

Well i searched every inch of the historic, and the warren district so i knew the last shards were in the neon so just randomly jump around and plat is mine

Jboy0990 said:
Same thing happened to me
Just go around the edge of each district pressing L3
Also don't forget there is one at the very tip top of the tallest building in Historic by Ground Zero

I have that one already >_<

I remember getting it.

I guess I'll try just randomly pinging. Won't take too long...hopefully