By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:

Kantor.

Look one page back for Right back at ya.

Video doesn't work for me, but I saw a few others. I'll try them out later.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I decided to give the inFamous plat another try, and I am working on the blast shards. Some aren't bad, some are REALLY annoying, like this one on the side of the Warren prison that requires you to go to the roof and jump down, and it's easy to miss it.

Other than that, I only have the "Kill 25 enemies while on a moving train" trophy (easy enough, I'll just start a new game on Easy, it's really early on), and the Stunt Master trophy. I always have difficulty with the "Right Back At Ya" stunt- enemies hardly ever throw grenades, how do I make them? Plus, there are usually people around, who become all annoying and start throwing stones at the enemy. I could try all the stunts on my Evil save file (I actually got RBAY there) but of the THREE stunts I have left, one of them is impossible as Evil- stick an enemy with a grenade while he is in the air. You can't even stick a grenade to an enemy when you're evil! The annoying thing is, I have 6 stunts left on the Good save file, but I won't know what they are until I have Right Back At Ya. Any tips for that one?

I also have "buy every Good upgrade for every power" which I am unlikely to get on my current Good playthrough, since I've finished the campaign and I need another 5000 XP. I guess that'll be on the Easy Good playthrough as well- I'll ignore all of the neutral upgrades.

I'll get all the blast shards first, anyway.

Don't try this after you get the trains moving again... ITS HARD

Easy just look at the video on the previous page for the Right Back At Ya

You don't need EVERYTHING upgraded just the good powers

I used the map on Gamefaqs

Jboy0990 said:
Kantor said:
I decided to give the inFamous plat another try, and I am working on the blast shards. Some aren't bad, some are REALLY annoying, like this one on the side of the Warren prison that requires you to go to the roof and jump down, and it's easy to miss it.

Other than that, I only have the "Kill 25 enemies while on a moving train" trophy (easy enough, I'll just start a new game on Easy, it's really early on), and the Stunt Master trophy. I always have difficulty with the "Right Back At Ya" stunt- enemies hardly ever throw grenades, how do I make them? Plus, there are usually people around, who become all annoying and start throwing stones at the enemy. I could try all the stunts on my Evil save file (I actually got RBAY there) but of the THREE stunts I have left, one of them is impossible as Evil- stick an enemy with a grenade while he is in the air. You can't even stick a grenade to an enemy when you're evil! The annoying thing is, I have 6 stunts left on the Good save file, but I won't know what they are until I have Right Back At Ya. Any tips for that one?

I also have "buy every Good upgrade for every power" which I am unlikely to get on my current Good playthrough, since I've finished the campaign and I need another 5000 XP. I guess that'll be on the Easy Good playthrough as well- I'll ignore all of the neutral upgrades.

I'll get all the blast shards first, anyway.

Don't try this after you get the trains moving again... ITS HARD

Easy just look at the video on the previous page for the Right Back At Ya

You don't need EVERYTHING upgraded just the good powers

I used the map on Gamefaqs

1) I know. That's why I'll need to start the game again on Easy.

2) Like I said, the video didn't work, but I found some others. Is this better? I tried something in that location earlier, but he just refused to fire grenades.

3) I know. So I have 4000 XP to go. Maybe I can do that on this playthrough.

4) I have a map, too. It helps. But it's still REALLY time consuming, and really annoying at times.

KylieDog said:
FootballFan said:
For people who have got the Bioshock Platinum, would you say that its a hard Platinum or an easy one? Im going to be playing through the game regardless but have limited time.

It isn't that hard, the hardest difficulty run starts challenging but once you get a few upgrades the challenge fizzles away.  You can save at any point, can jump off a ledge and fire a fireball and save while both your and fireball are mid-air...so as long as you save often you are fine.

Can also abuse this during boss or big daddy fights...if the fight is going your way..save.  If it isn't...reload.

I was really late in the game by the time I could take down a Big Daddy without dying, on NORMAL (around the time I got the Crossbow with Trap Bolts in Fort Frolic), those things really help. I have no idea how I would do it on Survivor.

I was also replaying the Bad Company campaign to get those trophies (I finished it first before the patch). It's really stupid- completing a level on Hard doesn't get me the trophy for completing it on Normal. Also, why can I only carry one weapon? Why does the camera shake so much? Why can't I destroy the floor of a building in these "destructible environments"? It's good fun, but it's irritating at times. I was only a few levels in when I decided to go back to inFamous.

Around the Network

Just tryna help

Does anyone else just get periods where they get tired of gaming?

Going through a rocky phase with the PS. I may have to take him and myself to a marriage councillor.

Jboy0990 said:
Just tryna help

Thanks, I appreciate that.

It makes you wonder...why would anybody request an FAQ and pay when they can just come to the forum (specifically, this thread if it's a PS3 game) and get help for free? There was a cheat request for inFamous a while ago, and there was no username (with the thumbnail of the default avatar), no "Type", and no question. Weird.

Just a point about killing people on trains. In the train mission, there comes a point when you pull into a station and there are many enemies around, so kill them while you are slowing down, then once you have stopped, kill yourself and repeat until the trophy pops up. The chances are you won't do it unless you repeat

I don't know how I did it (sheer luck), but I did get the sticky bomb in the air stunt on my Evil playthrough the first time around. Also, for Right Back At Ya, there should be some Dustmen with grenade launchers (not RPGs) around, but I know I got that one during one of the story missions.