By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Done stunt master! Thanks for all the help, the last 2, crowd control and whack a mole came surprisingly easy, though I have tried to do both in the past

Around the Network

Oh yeah, and while I accidentally killed him a few times, it worked great the third time for Right back at ya

Now just 100 high falls kills, 100 leaching and hard/evil trophies, which should all come naturally

Congratz, so how much u have left.

Tbone said:
Can anyone tell how u grab a guy and throw in Godfather 2?

Maybe i missed or i just dont get it, lol

Are you talking about the execution where you have to throw someone out a first story window? Just grab the mob member, lead them to the window you want and they should lean over (like a ledge up high) and you should get the option to throw the person out the window. Note that all executions must be done on the mob members, since they don't count on police officers or citizens.

I have been replaying GTA IV and man I'm annoyed.

I'm tired of dying in a mission and having to do everything again. There is no checkpoints. So on several I have to drive all the way to the locaton and start it all again.

Not to mention when the CPU Im with does something stupid and dies and I have to restart.

Aaaggghhhh!!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
Tbone said:
Can anyone tell how u grab a guy and throw in Godfather 2?

Maybe i missed or i just dont get it, lol

Are you talking about the execution where you have to throw someone out a first story window? Just grab the mob member, lead them to the window you want and they should lean over (like a ledge up high) and you should get the option to throw the person out the window. Note that all executions must be done on the mob members, since they don't count on police officers or citizens.

Yeah thats what i meant thx alot.

I just started Wolverine.... Wow
Very interesting game... Filled with gore and tearing limbs off lol
Also VERY repetitive. Depending on how long the story is if I'll play it again on hard mode

Tbone said:
Congratz, so how much u have left.

27 missions on hard, which shouldn't take too long!

About GTA IV. That is the one flaw with the game, but it is still great fun to play and it has a great story. Luckily for me, I only failed about 3 missions in total on my second playthrough

For people who have got the Bioshock Platinum, would you say that its a hard Platinum or an easy one? Im going to be playing through the game regardless but have limited time.

I'd say that Bioshock platinum is challenging but not insanely hard. Takes dedication and patience and skill