marciosmg
docholliday
wenlan
Nanaki

Need for Speed Undercover - Platinum Trophy Holders

woj
rukusa

Thanks for the hard work, Arcturus.

I am again stuck at #19, although I hope I will move up at least a spot next week. Also, it seems like Infamous is becoming the new Uncharted, in terms of people getting the platinum often.

Infamous is far easier to plat than Uncharted.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

Wow is it really?

I didn't find Uncharted's "Crushing" easy anyways

I didn't find Infamous hard at all. At the very least they could have made regular lightening bolt attacks use energy.

As it is you can just spam it until the enemy dies. If you are overcrowded one force blast and all the enemies get knocked over and left for an easy owning.

Sucking health back from pretty much everything also made it too easy...if you're near death you can be full health again at the press of a button most of the time, at most you might need move a little to find something, or just use a downed enemy to get full heath/power back. Hard isn't very hard.

Except for the stunts the rest of the trophies are just the grinding type. "Find all these" "Find all those" "Do this while good" x10 "Do this while bad" x 10 "Kill/Save/Capture this many of these". So on and so forth. You'll get most just playing through the game twice, once evil and once good.

Jboy0990 said:
KylieDog said:

Wow is it really?

I didn't find Uncharted's "Crushing" easy anyways

Cannot agree with that.

Uncharted trophies are by far easier and faster to get. You get them just by playing once in Difficult and then you just have to finish the game a second time in extreme mode... that's it to plat. it and the game is very short.

InFamous has this "shard's hunting" thing that may take you hours if you dont cheat and use a map. Stunts may also be tricky if you finish the game too fast without performing them.

Even with it, it will take time. True you can plat it in 2 playtrough nevertheless.

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Same as treasures with Uncharted...
And Crushing mode isn't fast it takes awhile at parts

Uncharted treasures didn't show up on radar. You needed actually look for them. I cannot even begin to compare Uncharted on crushing to Infamous in hard. Infamous is a hundred times easier.