By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, Lords of the Fallen, Bloodborne, Dark Souls III, and just now... Nioh. Keeping my combo of earning plats for Souls-like games alive!

Up next: The Surge?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

Thanks for the update arc.
League of Legends and Pokemon is taking my gaming time. Lol. Will be another slow week for me. Also, with Persona 5 I made a promise to my self that it will be my 14th Plat good luck with the weekly increase. XD

thanks for the update. One easy plat: Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth

information

http://link.tl/ZWak

Just 1 plat in 2017. Need to step up my game!

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Persona 5, my PC and the Switch are destroying my trophy hunting. I'm having a great time with my games though.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Anyone platinum mad max? The challenges trophy seems like a pain in the arse. Is it worth it?

Kerotan said:
Anyone platinum mad max? The challenges trophy seems like a pain in the arse. Is it worth it?

I got bored of it and didnt get the platinum. Was too boring to even bother and no fun at all.

Will need to tag.

Kerotan said:

I hit a glitch that stopped me from being able to complete one of the side missions, which demotivated me from starting the game over since it was so far at the end of my playthrough.