By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Getting close to that ghost recon Wildlands Plat!

Around the Network

Ghost recon Wildlands platinum #54!!!!

Shadow of Mordor- Plat 12

Awesome game. I liked hunting Uruks and warchiefs more than the story lol.

Im totally depressed. Was trying The Crew Platinum and one trophy glitched for me. The one to get platinum award on all story missions.... Contacted Ubi about the issue, since there is no way to delete progress on the game. Any suggestions on how to handle the matter, if i get a "no solution possible" from Ubi?

Versus_Evil said:
golfgt170 said:
Im totally depressed. Was trying The Crew Platinum and one trophy glitched for me. The one to get platinum award on all story missions.... Contacted Ubi about the issue, since there is no way to delete progress on the game.Im totally depressed. Was trying The Crew Platinum and one trophy glitched for me. The one to get platinum award on all story missions.... Contacted Ubi about the issue, since there is no way to delete progress on the game. Any suggestions on how to handle the matter, if i get a "no solution possible" from Ubi?

delete the game and save file and reinstall unless your save is tied to uplay or some shit.

It's not possible to delete any kind of progress. You can't even start a new game.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
golfgt170 said:

It's not possible to delete any kind of progress. You can't even start a new game.

So the save data is tied to your PSN Account? Like multiplayer progress does.  I'd contact Sony themselves to see what you can do.

Yes, you have no control over game progress and the only way to start a new game, is on different account. lame. 
I contacted Ubi 1st since trophy not popping is their problem and not sony's. If someone can delete my progress or even do anything about it, it's them. It's a shame really since The Crew is such a great game now and It was gonna be my rarest platinum trophy so far...

Versus_Evil said:
Currently playing Torment: Tides of Numenera. It's definitely a challenge to learn it's mechanics, but it's pretty interesting.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this one. Been reading a friend's experience of how he's drinking poison, jumping off cliffs, and letting cannibals nibble on him a bit in the game: http://gamechurch.com/torment-tides-numenera-bastard-simulator/

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

April 18, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Thanks for the update.

LTTP The Order 1886 wasn't as short as i thought (I'm usually a slow player so that might have something to do with it) and i did like it. I did pay just 10 bucks for it but i wouldn't feel bad if i paid more. Nice easy plat and I'm on schedule to plat one game per month...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Ty for the update! The Crew is taking a toll on me. And i have the glitched trophy........

Can i actually do anything in order to get it? I repeat that it is NOT possible to delete progress or start a new game