By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

ghettoglamour said:
Esquoret said:

Persona 5 is such a complicated game for completionists. And without actually playing it, you can't really understand most of what guides are talking about. I'm leaving most things for the second playthrough, after getting an idea of how everything works...

I'm not following a strict daily walkthrough, the only thing I use a guide for is for the confidant dialog choices (And the fusion guide for the strength confidant). And I still thought I was on track to get most of the trophies by the end of the first playthrough, which ideally would only force you to replay until somewhere in May on NG+.

Now I'll have to see how (and if) I'll get a workaround with this mementos issue.

Just be sure to read every message from the quest giver and you should be fine. Another easily missable trophy isthe one for all books. You should have borrowed and read all books from the school library before a certain deadline in December.

Other than that, the game is obviously amazing.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, so many details to remember... Will probably just follow a day-by-day guide on my second playthrough, in which time constraints won't be that tight due to stats / collections carrying over too.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
golfgt170 said:
Ty for the update! And after Ubisoft The Crew fiasco, i've missed my ultra rare platinum. 91% for missing 1 gold trophy which is glitched...

That's tough, man. I'm sorry to hear that. Nothing more I hate in gaming than glitched trophies... Too many people are sloppy doing their jobs in this day and age.

I've been waiting for 6 months for the devs to fix a trophy in Star Trek Online that hasn't unlocked for anybody.  You'd think an MMO that's constantly supported would have a faster turnaround time for a fix, but of course not.

Hakoom recently got his 1200th platinum trophy, and Eurogamer wrote an article on him. Surprised that the guy actually has a daily job and a child too:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-04-meet-the-man-with-1200-platinum-trophies

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Just a few challenges left to do on mad max. I might actually platinum it after all.

Esquoret said:

Hakoom recently got his 1200th platinum trophy, and Eurogamer wrote an article on him. Surprised that the guy actually has a daily job and a child too:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-04-meet-the-man-with-1200-platinum-trophies

Who in their right mind plays 70 hours/week??

Around the Network

so i actually platinumed mad max. starter out just planning to rush through it and complete it but quickly fell in love. decided i'd get all trophies bar the challenges one but as i got to it turned out the challenges weren't as bad as previously thought bar one or two.

so platinum #55. Add that to horizon and ghost recon wildlands this year. i wonder what will be #56.

Hell f***ing yeah! Just had a miracle happen. I had been stuck at 383 for the 800 dash challenge in HLD for four days but on my first run past 400 I made it to 806. And I was on the verge of giving up. I used a metronome app on my phone and it worked like a charm. On my successful run I was able to perfectly synchronize with it. At about 750 it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

After a few months of inactivity, finally getting back into it.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

John2290 said:
Lol, 8 points this week and less than 200 since april. Damn, I'm too busy and all I wanna do is Platinum a game or two. Anyone here Plat Project CARS?
I'm on the last trophy for the last year and a half, the 20 community event, I think I've hit 14 at the moment, 6 away for the the plat. They don't update it enough though, took me six months to get to 10.

You have until end of this year to do it. They won´t update it anymore.

May 9, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members