By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:

@Encoded

I´m surprised u haven´t seen my psn id in sig.

I have sigs turned off :)

Well, the problems with the missions for me are:

1. Need to practice

2.  Need someone to play with.  The CPU is terrible :(

Around the Network
EncodedNybble said:
Tbone said:

@Encoded

I´m surprised u haven´t seen my psn id in sig.

I have sigs turned off :)

Well, the problems with the missions for me are:

1. Need to practice

2.  Need someone to play with.  The CPU is terrible :(

My psn id is DPatriot.

Lol its no use to play with the computer.  Hopefully we´ll have good connection.

HideoK said:

@Tbone

Wow, Chenguo is 2.83 - I hadn't even realized he was that close to 3.0. 

2.69 is excellent too. You'll probably break 3.0 this year with all the 5 star games you target. Are you working on any 5 stars right now?

I buy games I want to play and I plat them. I dont get games just b/c they're easy to plat. If things break right and I plat GT5, and I plan on playing MLB the Show 2011  which should be a 4 ****, it could get interesting.

Btw, for my GT5 brothers: I beat the last X2010 challenge Wednesday. I'm doing the GTR at Nurburgring this weekend, and then my march to plat will consist entirely of getting to lvl 40, finishing endurance races, and 1000 cars.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

XiaoMay said:
binary solo said:

I'm quite impressed at how high up the list people with single digit (even zero) platinums have climbed. Though I suppose 1 plat = 12 bronze it's to be expected.

Yeah, impressing to see some people with less than 10 plats in top 50 ! And then a bunch of people with a crazy number in the top !

As for me, I've made my first hour of Demon's Soul this morning, and, as I was looking for another RPG to plat, I believe I'll try it. Got my first bronze trophy this morning, haha

You've picked a toughy to platinum. Will require multiple play throughs, at least 3 by my reckoning, because you have to get all the spells, all the miracles and all the trophy weapons in separate play throughs. The soul tendancy thing has me beat, I don't know how in the world I'ma get pure white soul tendancy in order to get the friend's ring, then in the same play through gotta get pure black soul tendancy to get the foe's ring. Great game but.

I may get platinum for Uncharted 2, but I'm not sure I want to play through on crushing (the only trophy left to get). How much harder is crushing compared to hard?

Also wanted to say that Arcturus is a top bloke for keeping this up all this time. Maybe we can go for the guiness book of records record for the thread with the most posts ever. It's at least as legit as those lame LBP2 world records. Though I suppose we'll have competition from the counterpart 360 thread.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

chenguo4 said:
HideoK said:

@Tbone

Wow, Chenguo is 2.83 - I hadn't even realized he was that close to 3.0. 

2.69 is excellent too. You'll probably break 3.0 this year with all the 5 star games you target. Are you working on any 5 stars right now?

I buy games I want to play and I plat them. I dont get games just b/c they're easy to plat. If things break right and I plat GT5, and I plan on playing MLB the Show 2011  which should be a 4 ****, it could get interesting.

Btw, for my GT5 brothers: I beat the last X2010 challenge Wednesday. I'm doing the GTR at Nurburgring this weekend, and then my march to plat will consist entirely of getting to lvl 40, finishing endurance races, and 1000 cars.

Wow! i salute you Sir. Honest gratulations!

i tried x1 for the first time yesterday. it was really fun to play though i wasnt able to complete any single event. so far the x1 fells kinda like a uberpowerful kart. obvisly u have to get to get used to it, but it doesnt seem that hard to figure it out. on the other side im sure it gets pretty hard as soon as you aim for gold. how perfect do you have to be?

i guess i have to get me a x1 by leveling bspec up to level 35 and then practise in free mode or what ever it is called. btw did you say you are playing with a wheel or a pad?

Once again: Gratulation!

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network

Hehe I was the busiest members this week.

Though it's only because Sly 1 can be platinumed in about 7 hours.

Finally got leliana and the final romance trophy in Dragon Age, only a few trophies left

IGN did an Addicted to videogames article. Each reviewer posted their most shameful videogames moments.

Greg Millers cracked me up. I can kind of relate talking to a girl like that and seeing her eyes glaze over. lol

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1143563p2.html

Any of you guys want to share your most shameful or awesome videogame moments that show how addicted you were to a certain videogame.  I'll try to think of mine and post it later.

HideoK said:

IGN did an Addicted to videogames article. Each reviewer posted their most shameful videogames moments.

Greg Millers cracked me up. I can kind of relate talking to a girl like that and seeing her eyes glaze over. lol

Any of you guys want to share your most shameful or awesome videogame moments that show how addicted you were to a certain videogame.  I'll try to think of mine and post it later.

A subtle obsession: In periods when I'm playing games that involve climbing and parkour (such as Assassin's Creed, Infamous, Uncharted), I go out on the street and every building I come across triggers my mind naturally to start formulating a path which will be feasible to climb from the ground level to the roof of the building. Can anyone relate?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
HideoK said:

A subtle obsession: In periods when I'm playing games that involve climbing and parkour (such as Assassin's Creed, Infamous, Uncharted), I go out on the street and every building I come across triggers my mind naturally to start formulating a path which will be feasible to climb from the ground level to the roof of the building. Can anyone relate?

haha yeah if i have been playing COD a lot then if i hear foot stepts i automatically think in my head i am about to get stabbed in the back....scarred me for life lol