By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Arcturus said:
HideoK said:

Would anyone else here buy a Final Fantasy VII HD remake?  I definitely would.  It would probably never happen though.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/20/kitase-final-fantasy-vii-remake-unrealistic-would-take-too-l/

I would. FFVII, along with FFVI and FFIV are my favourite in the series.

I'd be down for any fD remakes from IV to IX. There was not one game in there I did not like, and most I loved. I also loved X, but I'd say PS2 games dont really require a complete remake yet.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

Thx for the update Arcturus.

Thanks for the update arcturus. 

It will be awhile for my next platinum. Working on Yakuza 3. After that will be 4 easy platinum.

@mattbfg

100 is possible for you. I used that timeline, to try to be realistic, but truth is there are way more games available now than 2-3 years ago. If you do the Sly Collection, Prince of Persia Trilogy, & Splinter Cell Trilogy that's 9 fairly easy platinum's right there.

I think you can do it. I'm rooting for you now! Dec 31st at 11:59PM is your deadline!

@Ail

And Ail, I'm rooting for you to platinum all those games you mentioned and be the first person in the platinum leaderboard to raise your average platinum difficulty rating to above 3.0 

HideoK said:

@mattbfg

100 is possible for you. I used that timeline, to try to be realistic, but truth is there are way more games available now than 2-3 years ago. If you do the Sly Collection, Prince of Persia Trilogy, & Splinter Cell Trilogy that's 9 fairly easy platinum's right there.

I think you can do it. I'm rooting for you now! Dec 31st at 11:59PM is your deadline!

@Ail

And Ail, I'm rooting for you to platinum all those games you mentioned and be the first person in the platinum leaderboard to raise your average platinum difficulty rating to above 3.0 

Not gonna happen but my objective for 2011 is to end the year with a higher average plat rating than I started it with ( was 2.33 on 01/01/11). Not gonna be as easy at is seems because there are  alost of must buy games for me that will end up being 2 stars I think...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Who the heck platinumed NG:S 2?!?! And do they wanna help me with the team missions?

EncodedNybble said:

Who the heck platinumed NG:S 2?!?! And do they wanna help me with the team missions?

That would be Tbone! Click the game title in the Platinum List to view the list of those who hold a platinum trophy for that game.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3023377

EncodedNybble said:

Tbone might help you I see he still plays NG:S 2 to this day.

@hideok if i was gun-ho about hitting 100 plats and just went nuts killing all the kiddy platinums i would break it by april lol but would defeat the purpose of this league and probably kill my ps3 spirit in gaming for fun. think 75-80 is a faqir number as wont get as much time as i did last year but just means i gotta get better and faster :)

just gow3 challenge rooms and then i take a step closer to plat target, havent swore as hard as i did at cerberus for awhile lol part from that zeus a little niggle and the game was a breezy run thru

I went up one place. How did that happen?

Thanks Arcturus for the update.

I have been playing nothing but Borderlands for awhile now.

Close to plat, but still need to grind a bit to reach lvl 50.

Im currently playing the Secret Armory of Genereal Knoxx DLC and I have no idea how to beat this creature that is lvl 61!!!!!!

I guess I will move on to the next DLC and come back.

www.jamesvandermemes.com