By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:

@mattbfg

100 is possible for you. I used that timeline, to try to be realistic, but truth is there are way more games available now than 2-3 years ago. If you do the Sly Collection, Prince of Persia Trilogy, & Splinter Cell Trilogy that's 9 fairly easy platinum's right there.

I think you can do it. I'm rooting for you now! Dec 31st at 11:59PM is your deadline!

@Ail

And Ail, I'm rooting for you to platinum all those games you mentioned and be the first person in the platinum leaderboard to raise your average platinum difficulty rating to above 3.0 

Why plat 3 games that are 5 stars and all take over 500 hours when u can plat 7-8 games that are 4 stars in same amount of time.

I guess its a race between me, Ail and Chenguo, although if Chenguo manages to plat GT5 then its probably over

Around the Network

@Tbone

Wow, Chenguo is 2.83 - I hadn't even realized he was that close to 3.0. 

2.69 is excellent too. You'll probably break 3.0 this year with all the 5 star games you target. Are you working on any 5 stars right now?

Final Fantasy XIII-2 was registered as a domain by Square-Enix. finalfantasy13-2game.com  Not sure how I feel about a sequel to that game.  Right now I'm much more excited about FFXIII Versus. Tetsuya Normura is doing the character designs, concept game design, base story and he is the Director of FFXIII Versus. He was the character designer, battle visual director, and wrote the original story for FFVII.

I haven't played another game of Nomura's where he did the story since FFVII. I've only played games where he designed the characters. Looks like the only other storys he did were for the Kingdom Hearts games. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuya_Nomura

HideoK said:

Final Fantasy XIII-2 was registered as a domain by Square-Enix. finalfantasy13-2game.com  Not sure how I feel about a sequel to that game.  Right now I'm much more excited about FFXIII Versus. Tetsuya Normura is doing the character designs, concept game design, base story and he is the Director of FFXIII Versus. He was the character designer, battle visual director, and wrote the original story for FFVII.

I haven't played another game of Nomura's where he did the story since FFVII. I've only played games where he designed the characters. Looks like the only other storys he did were for the Kingdom Hearts games. 

I still need to finish FFXIII, got to whatever level it is where the world finally opens up (11 I think?)  and  got sidetracked. 

Draven26 said:
HideoK said:

I still need to finish FFXIII, got to whatever level it is where the world finally opens up (11 I think?)  and  got sidetracked. 

The exact same thing happened to me! I reached the same chapter and just got distracted with other games. Not sure yet if I'll go back and complete the game.

Around the Network
HideoK said:

I half wonder if they are just renaming Versus, even though it would probably make very little sense in context.  I always thought simply adding "Versus" to the title made no sense at all.

mattbfg said:

just gow3 challenge rooms and then i take a step closer to plat target, havent swore as hard as i did at cerberus for awhile lol part from that zeus a little niggle and the game was a breezy run thru

That reminds me that I still need to go back and do Titan mode at some point.  I think that's all I have left on that one.  The challenges were pretty easy.

HideoK said:

@Tbone

Wow, Chenguo is 2.83 - I hadn't even realized he was that close to 3.0. 

2.69 is excellent too. You'll probably break 3.0 this year with all the 5 star games you target. Are you working on any 5 stars right now?

I´m thinking about getting Wipeout hd, other then that no. I guess i´ll have to wait for Ninja gaiden 3 for the next 5 star

@Tbone

I wonder if Ninja Gaiden 3 could be a 1 star game after people complain the game is too hard. And they get a new director over there and he says make it more accessible for casual gamers. If they know their fans hopefully they won't. I mean the extreme challenge of NGS is half of the fun of that game right?

HideoK said:
EncodedNybble said:

Who the heck platinumed NG:S 2?!?! And do they wanna help me with the team missions?

Tbone might help you I see he still plays NG:S 2 to this day.

Seems TBone and I share some difficult plats (SF4, my soon to be SSF4).  Hey TBone, what's your PSN ID?  I need some NGS 2 help

HideoK said:

@Tbone

I wonder if Ninja Gaiden 3 could be a 1 star game after people complain the game is too hard. And they get a new director over there and he says make it more accessible for casual gamers. If they know their fans hopefully they won't. I mean the extreme challenge of NGS is half of the fun of that game right?

Lol. Ninja gaiden 1 star plat, that will never happen and if they make it so easy then i will not buy it.

They said they will make a more brutal game then Ninja gaiden 2 360 version, and we all know how brutal it is. Also just be looking at my avatar to see that the game will be awesome.

I can say that anyone can plat Ngs2 in this league. Anything i can u can learn it aswell, just needs time for practice and dedication.

Besides there are so much info out there with guides and so many videos of how to beat every mission.

Just for fun

@Encoded

I´m surprised u haven´t seen my psn id in sig.