By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Arcturus

Thanks for letting us know. I'm looking forward to the next update b/c I got 2 new platinums.

Around the Network

Arcturus, i think this site doesn't do you the justice you deserve. Your league is so good, but the site is just a pain. 

But i guess moving to another site means other people will join and could ruin it.

Gotta take the good with the bad i guess.

Arcturus said:

Hey guys. I've been really busy over the past few days and don't have time to do the update today. I might be able to do the update tomorrow or the next day.

No problem, sir. Dont worry about it!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Hey hey, so maybe I'll have time to plat' GoW 3 on top of GoW2 ^^ Just miss the 1000 combo trophy and the labyrinth without dying

Zeus in Titan mode was not so easy, the worst was the huge cerberus part

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Arcturus said:

Hey guys. I've been really busy over the past few days and don't have time to do the update today. I might be able to do the update tomorrow or the next day.

No problem take your time.

Around the Network

Finally got back into FFXIII, have a question for those that have played the game, I am on chapter 11, should I start doing the c'ieth missions or wait until after finishing the game to do them?

@Draven26

You can start doing c'ieth missions now, but you won't be able to 5-star majority of them until you are more powerful so I wouldn't try to do all of them now. You could do the first 7-9 missions which are easier D rank missions and their are also a few missions you'll come across in the story that you have to play. For the rest I waited until post game.

KylieDog said:

I have been sent Bioshock 2 from Lovefilm.

Assuming I am good at the multiplayer (I will be, I always am) how long will it take to get to the rank that is required for a trophy?  Roughly...

It took me a week or so of playing just a couple of hours a day. If you get after it pretty hardcore, it shouldn't take more than 2-3 days.

OK, my YLOD problems are so fucked up now.

I will return to gaming (and trophy collecting) next time the PS3 price drops.

Until then - Please don't remove me from the league Arcturus !

@Kylie Dog

It took me about 20 hours to reach level 40 for the gold trophy.