By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Dark Odin said:

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Congratz!!!

For me I use fang as the leader then lightning and Vanille( my fav characters to use ,hate the guys lol). I start with Syn,syn, syn after I buffed fang and light, mainly haste, faithra, bravera. I switched to Rav,rav,rav. I quickly staggered the legs then switch to Com, rav, med. I quickly used highwind on one leg( I used genji gloves) then quickly switch to the other leg. Rav, rav, rav again then Com, rav, med. The moment adamantoise fall down. I switch to sab, syn, sab. For enfire and debuffs then rav,rav,rav until stagger limit then COm, com, rav after two to three turns bam turtle KO.  I always  put Sen, med, med  for emergency purposes.

Although I already max the crystarium so I don't use Eidolons anymore when I start hunting for platinum ingots. I also max out the weapon of Fang.  Fangs delivers massive damage (COM) lol. It made my life easier.

two sabs when it falls down. hummmm noted! i always think that i spend too much time putting status in it. and enfire? I don´t put that... does it make difference with the adamantoise?

oh, and I moved to Eden = 3 trapezodothings! yeah! maxed out fang weapon and half way with lightning

just 3 more. but really short of money hehe platinum ingots, where are you? :P after I get 6 traps, I can remove the conoisseur catalog right?

Yes! it makes a massive difference. Lol. If you sucessfully cast imperil on it. It weakens the monster resistant to any elements and adds a lot of damage so I think any element enhancement will do ( not too sure, just look at the stats after you successfully cast imperil to it). I just use enfire a lot because that's what light usually cast on me. Also if you are using Vanille equip her with Marlboro staff if you still haven't equip her with it.

BTW did you got genji gloves already? If you haven't go get it first.

Around the Network

Damm getting all dlc trophies for Uncharted 2 will take some time. I hope Naughty dog does better with online in Uncharted 3 because U2 is too glitcy and alot of bugs aswell.

Hello folks.

Here I have been playing DeathSpank. I love it. Its a good action/RPG with lots of loot. And its really really funny.

Im 4h30m in and did about 50% of the quests in the game, so for a PSN game its big.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

KylieDog said:
HideoK said:
chenguo4 said:

Damn can we get some life in this thread please?

So I started Bioshock no survivor. I'm not sure if I'm overkilling it, but right now I'm basically trying to headshot everyone, and if I don't, reset. Continue like this, or take it a bit easier? It's just I've heard ammo and supplies are really hard to come by.

It's excessive. Take it easier. Ammo isn't that hard to come by. Especially later on. Plus you will have enough money to buy whatever you need. 

Also you don't have to fight everyone you come across if your not well equipped (hint: First Big Daddy). I returned much later to that area and wrecked him. In the beginning when you don't have many weapons or plasmids he is a major threat.

Actually its very easy to beat that first Big Daddy, the counter is the trick, you jump ont he opposite side and attack him, he sometimes will get stuck trying to run around to the other side (he cannot reach over and attack), if he does make it to your side you just jump over the counter and make him run around it again, and repeat the process.

Many of the melee attack Big Daddies suffer the problem you can abuse.

Man I've been trying this, and it's just not working. I'll have to come back later.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Need for Speed Shift trophies are pretty time-consuming, I do't think I'll go for the Plat :(

Around the Network

Finally got all of the weapons in Way of the Samurai 3, so that means I can get all of the Stance trophies. After that, I need to go through the rest of the endings (which should take like 30-45 minutes for each ending I have left, which is like 9 or so), get 2 more Titles and then get 100 chain kills, which is the most troublesome one.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yes! it makes a massive difference. Lol. If you sucessfully cast imperil on it. It weakens the monster resistant to any elements and adds a lot of damage so I think any element enhancement will do ( not too sure, just look at the stats after you successfully cast imperil to it). I just use enfire a lot because that's what light usually cast on me. Also if you are using Vanille equip her with Marlboro staff if you still haven't equip her with it.

BTW did you got genji gloves already? If you haven't go get it first.

the problem is because I play with Fang as leader, and the IA never cast enfire or enanything. yes, i´m using malboro staff and I have onde genji gloves in fang.

For anyone who lives in the UK near Birmingham there's a contest a little over 2 weeks from now where you can beta test some new games and compete in a couple Motorstorm Apocalypse sessions where they will give away multiple 3D HDTVs to the winner of each session. They're also giving away other prizes and there's free food and drink throughout.

Here's all the games at the event: Killzone 3, Motorstorm Apocolypse, GT5, Dead Nation, Eat Them, Heavy Rain Move Edition, The Fight Move Edition, Kung Fu Rider, Sports Champions.

Here's the details to sign up.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/07/20/sony-announces-playstation-beta-rooms/

Dispenser of Justice.....

Vanquisher of Evil.....

Protector of the downthrodden....

Wears a purple thong......

DeathSpank

Seriously, the game is awesome and hilarious.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Hey guys. I've been really busy over the past few days and don't have time to do the update today. I might be able to do the update tomorrow or the next day.