By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I officially quit the Bioshock plat. Survivor's a lot easier than I expected, but I saved right after a Big Daddy fight with almost no health, only to come back from the saving screen immediately getting hit by a splicer. I've reloaded several times, there's not enough time to get off a first aid kit, and my last save's at the end of Arcadia, while I'm in Hephaestus now; there'd be a good 3-4 hours of backtracking. For a game I didn't enjoy all that much, I'm calling it quits for now.

And thus ends my plat streak of something like 12 or 15 games. Stupid way to end it but I just dont like Bioshock enough to sink more hours into it.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

Months, because the point system is really strange and it's quite boring playing this mode...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Kane and lynch 2 trophy list. Not an easy plat.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/kane-and-lynch-2-dog-days/trophies/

Tbone said:

Kane and lynch 2 trophy list. Not an easy plat.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/kane-and-lynch-2-dog-days/trophies/

I tried the demo and it wasnt good. Not so bad you cant play it, but not good. The multiplayer was even worse to me.

Anyone else tried it?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Oh I forgot ( and apparently I cant edit my post a second time now) - The shaky camera thing was irritating. I had to go to Options and make it Steady.

Really really annoying shaky camera.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Hmm, have some money burning a hole in my pocket and was definitely looking to get some new games. Was looking to buy Trinity Universe, Just Cause 2 and 3D Dot Game Heroes definitely, but was hesitant on another one or two games to buy (they have to be around $20-30). Darksiders is $20 and GoW3 is $30, so I might pick those up, too.

Love looking at these stats. Definitely joining this as soon as I'm eligible!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

marciosmg said:

Oh I forgot ( and apparently I cant edit my post a second time now) - The shaky camera thing was irritating. I had to go to Options and make it Steady.

Really really annoying shaky camera.

Yeah it was the first time that a 3rd person shooter was making me wanting to throw up >.<

Good to hear that there's a fix in the Options. Though that still doesn't make the game for me.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

I should also mention that my 2000th trophy was also my 39th platinum, which was for Way of the Samurai 3!

Esquoret said:

Love looking at these stats. Definitely joining this as soon as I'm eligible!

U have a couple of posts to go Welcome in advance