By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Anyone want to team up for some trophies I would like help in Red Dead coop and GTAIV not to mention I am up to play any other game to.

Around the Network

Been playing Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce; it's a pretty fun diversion from the regular DW games. I had someone on my friends list complain the game was too easy, but I don't think it's that easy, considering officers in later chapters of the game can kill you pretty quick. Anyways, I finally got all of the online trophies and in-game treasures, so I can concentrate on farming for materials/money, which is definitely going to take some time.

I also have Last Rebellion from Gamefly, which I've heard is quite horrible. I remember reading something about the president of NIS apologizing because he didn't really want to release the game to the public, but he ended up doing it anyways.

cmeese47 said:

Anyone want to team up for some trophies I would like help in Red Dead coop and GTAIV not to mention I am up to play any other game to.

The most thing that disappoints me is not having gotten the GTAIV plat. Since I got all the SP trophies and a few of the MP, so I'd be glad to help you out :D

AFFLICTION said:

@KylieDog  Ever since the update for RDR they lowered the XP you get from grinding hideouts so I'd say it'll take you anywhere from 1 - 2 days of grinding

You can always delete the patch and re-install the game allowing for more xp per hideout.

sabestar said:
cmeese47 said:

The most thing that disappoints me is not having gotten the GTAIV plat. Since I got all the SP trophies and a few of the MP, so I'd be glad to help you out :D

100 hours of NOOSE

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
HideoK said:
chenguo4 said:

Spam away, in any thread you can find, with posts like "cool" or "I disagree" or "I like cheese." You'll be here in no time.

Also, started PoP.

By the way, would it be frowned upon for my friend to play through Fort Frolic for me? Seeing as how (if you go a few posts up) I already did and just lost the progress. My friend wanted to try out survivor anyway (he only had the 360 version), so it's win-win.

Definitely seems like a positive thing for him to help get you back to where you were since you got screwed over with that save.  

How are you liking the Forgotten Sands? I'm probably going to rent that the next chance I get.

It's fun and definitely worth a rent, though not a buy. I got it b/c of a $30 Best Buy sale, and with how much I've played and how far I'm in it feels more like a $20 game. There's only easy and normal, no hard, which is my biggest gripe with the game.

Also, if I remember right it's ** plat; it's not. It should be a *, no question.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

chenguo4 said:

Also, if I remember right it's ** plat; it's not. It should be a *, no question.

Prince of Persia: TFS is a 1-star platinum here.

Anyone here getting Starcraft II?

HideoK said:

Anyone here getting Starcraft II?

I will be getting it...eventually. I don't have the time to play it at the moment, and I'm not sure if my current laptop can run it.

I will be getting too.