By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MasterVG71782 said:

Hmm, have some money burning a hole in my pocket and was definitely looking to get some new games. Was looking to buy Trinity Universe, Just Cause 2 and 3D Dot Game Heroes definitely, but was hesitant on another one or two games to buy (they have to be around $20-30). Darksiders is $20 and GoW3 is $30, so I might pick those up, too.

I greatly recommend Darksiders and GOW3. Just Cause too but you have to be a fan of sandbox games. Cause JC2 is really repetitive.

I love it though!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

I´m going fot the bad company platinum.

yeah, the first one. some friends want also too, so I picked the game again and let´s see what happens.

only some acessories (or platinum ingots) and Treasure Hunter is mine in FF XIII, I finished doing the weapons today. now I already have eleven trapezothing hehe just cause I don´t want them now...

Esquoret said:

Love looking at these stats. Definitely joining this as soon as I'm eligible!

Spam away, in any thread you can find, with posts like "cool" or "I disagree" or "I like cheese." You'll be here in no time.

Also, started PoP.

By the way, would it be frowned upon for my friend to play through Fort Frolic for me? Seeing as how (if you go a few posts up) I already did and just lost the progress. My friend wanted to try out survivor anyway (he only had the 360 version), so it's win-win.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

God of War Platinum.

Next  God of War II Platinum.

@KylieDog  Ever since the update for RDR they lowered the XP you get from grinding hideouts so I'd say it'll take you anywhere from 1 - 2 days of grinding

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Hmm, have some money burning a hole in my pocket and was definitely looking to get some new games. Was looking to buy Trinity Universe, Just Cause 2 and 3D Dot Game Heroes definitely, but was hesitant on another one or two games to buy (they have to be around $20-30). Darksiders is $20 and GoW3 is $30, so I might pick those up, too.

I greatly recommend Darksiders and GOW3. Just Cause too but you have to be a fan of sandbox games. Cause JC2 is really repetitive.

I love it though!

You know I just sandbox games like Just Cause 2, especially when me and you teamed up in Mercs 2.

Anyways, I bought 3D Dot Game Heroes, Trinity Universe, Just Cause 2 and God of War 3. I opted to not buy Darksiders for now, but I know I will definitely pick it up at a later time.

Beat that PITA dash circuit in 3DDGH. Unfortunately I was a bit over-zealous and did it on my first play through so now I've got to grind small blocks. Just the grinding trophies now and the plat is mine. After this and then Disgaea 3 I think I'll have the highest average plat difficulty ranking. Rock band 2 is still going to take a while though. I'm only one beat away from the first beat trainer trophy but the second one is going to take a lot of practice. BTW, I noticed they don't have any rankings. I think each of the Guitar Hero spin-offs (Metallica, Smash Hits, Van Halen) are all VERY solid 5 star plats. Van Halen in particular would be a 6 if such a ranking existed, arguably the hardest plat on the system. And from what's been revealed about Warriors of Rock, that's probably going to be a 5 as well.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

@KylieDog

I think it took me about 40-45 hours of total online time to get it. That includes going for the other online trophies as well.

So I wasn't too effective most of my online time since I didn't grind and replay too many hideouts which were the best way to level up until the latest patch. It was also the most boring way until I realized you could keep a combo going the whole time for a bigger score. That made it more challenging and fun when I did grind a bit. I went from scoring 1200-1400 exp to scoring 2300-2500 exp in one run on Soloman's Folly by getting a 30 kill combo and I'd clear it very fast in a little over 2 minutes. That was the best place to grind. I think they lowered it to about 1400 exp max with the latest patch. So annoying that they did that.

So instead I played more of the Outlaws co-op mode which is probably the slowest way to level up but at least its more fun and I played a bunch of the online capture the bag and deathmatch modes to mix it up.

chenguo4 said:

Spam away, in any thread you can find, with posts like "cool" or "I disagree" or "I like cheese." You'll be here in no time.

Also, started PoP.

By the way, would it be frowned upon for my friend to play through Fort Frolic for me? Seeing as how (if you go a few posts up) I already did and just lost the progress. My friend wanted to try out survivor anyway (he only had the 360 version), so it's win-win.

Definitely seems like a positive thing for him to help get you back to where you were since you got screwed over with that save.  

How are you liking the Forgotten Sands? I'm probably going to rent that the next chance I get.

ethomaz said:

God of War Platinum.

Next  God of War II Platinum.

You re doing the same as me, I played GoW 3, then GoW 1 then GoW 2, and then I went for plat in "order" with GoW 1 then 2 then 3... with a second or half a second play trough...

And now I'm looking for a GoW 4... sad

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !