By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Dark Odin said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Ouch, Getting the trapez is kinda slow there. Go for Eden. There's 1 Adamantoise there but there is a save point near there. If you got the trapez then save, then quit the game, rinse repeat. It's a lot quicker that way.

BTW what strategy are you using on Adamantoise? Because for me I can kill it under 3 mins everytime.

I got one tonight! the first one hehe

but if you say so I´ll go to eden, in pulse sometimes they take a long time to respawn.

about the strategy, I was using an eidolon at the beginning (bahamut) but now I´m killing the legs by myself. I start with sab, syn, syn. and as soon as I put deprotect, deshell and imperil in one leg, I try to stagger it with rav, rav, rav. while i´m putting the status sometimes i´ve to switch to sab, med, med.

well, with the leg staggered, after a while (really fast) I switch to a role where Fang is a commando, just to use highwind and kill the leg. so I do the same thing with the other leg.

then... sab, syn, syn again until I can put deprotect, deshell and imperil in the adamantoise. if my buffs are alright I use sab, rav, rav. with three status in it, i switch to tri disaster again, and keep in it until the stagger is almost 900%, then... commando, commando, ravager and kill it (well... most of the times).

Congratz!!!

For me I use fang as the leader then lightning and Vanille( my fav characters to use ,hate the guys lol). I start with Syn,syn, syn after I buffed fang and light, mainly haste, faithra, bravera. I switched to Rav,rav,rav. I quickly staggered the legs then switch to Com, rav, med. I quickly used highwind on one leg( I used genji gloves) then quickly switch to the other leg. Rav, rav, rav again then Com, rav, med. The moment adamantoise fall down. I switch to sab, syn, sab. For enfire and debuffs then rav,rav,rav until stagger limit then COm, com, rav after two to three turns bam turtle KO.  I always  put Sen, med, med  for emergency purposes.

Although I already max the crystarium so I don't use Eidolons anymore when I start hunting for platinum ingots. I also max out the weapon of Fang.  Fangs delivers massive damage (COM) lol. It made my life easier.

Around the Network

Mafia 2 trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/mafia-ii/trophies/

Mafia 2 dlc trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-587-DLC-Added--Mafia-II.html

NCAA football 11 trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/ncaa-football-11/trophies/

Been a while I got my platinum on FF13, but the worst trophy was indeed the one with "all items", sooooo boring... !

Bad memories....

That's why I'd like to congrat' the guy who got Nier trophy, cause "all items maxed out" seem to be a pretty boring and long trophy too... I only miss these "max out weapon"-like trophy in Nier, but thanks to FF13, I dont think I can be patient enough to do it...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

wow just doing my casual check on the league...how am i first lol i've hardly got to play anything properly as so little time.

thanks to all for the congratz my main aim was to smash the 50 platinums and hadn't realized how close i was to the top, but to top both tables especially at the same time is something special :)

sadly i go on hols soon for 3 weeks so i expect to have lost both when i get back bitter sweet irony lol

keep up the good trophy hunting especially mastervg,ail and chenguo who push for the hardest plats and successful too as for kyliedog il be saddened if you don't top the plat board while im away and hideok (old timer) no taking my league position lol 

Hmmm....3 weeks to reclaim the top spot.... 800 points away... looks like me and Hanna Montana have a videogame date along with a bunch of other easy 1-star games.  

Around the Network

Actually I'm pretty busy playing a few older games for the DLC trophies and I'm on the verge (*) of a couple more platinums.

*Red Dead Redemption - 14 levels away from the last trophy and plat. Going to wait for more DLC to come out instead of just grinding. We're supposed to get 4 more DLC packs.

*Borderlands - 8 levels away from 50 and and 5 other easy trophies for plat. Plus more DLC trophies to get.

Uncharted 2 - just got back into playing the multiplayer for fun last night with a few friends and I'll try for the new trophy challenges. These will take a long time to get, but I don't mind because I forgot how much fun the Uncharted 2 multiplayer is!!

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - playing again for the Specact trophies and Onslaught mode trophies. If there wasn't so many other games I wanted to play I probably would have never taken this game out of my PS3 in the first place.

UFC Undisputed 2010 - need to finish career mode & a lot of online trophies remaining for the plat.

Army of Two: 40th Day - going to start soon.

Want to pick up the PSN games Joe Danger & Deathspank too. But I already have more than enough to play right now... hopefully i can get a PS plus  discount if I wait long enough.

Tbone said:

Mafia 2 trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/mafia-ii/trophies/

Mafia 2 dlc trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-587-DLC-Added--Mafia-II.html

NCAA football 11 trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/ncaa-football-11/trophies/

Mafia II trophies seem alright. Im looking forward to this game, but not so much that I will buy it. Just a rental for me.

And it really bothers me how a game that hasnt even launched already has DLC.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@marcio

Yeah day 1 DLC is kind of annoying unless its given as a free pre-order bonus. Then its okay especially if its something they intended to get into the game, but didn't have time to finish before going gold.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Congratz!!!

For me I use fang as the leader then lightning and Vanille( my fav characters to use ,hate the guys lol). I start with Syn,syn, syn after I buffed fang and light, mainly haste, faithra, bravera. I switched to Rav,rav,rav. I quickly staggered the legs then switch to Com, rav, med. I quickly used highwind on one leg( I used genji gloves) then quickly switch to the other leg. Rav, rav, rav again then Com, rav, med. The moment adamantoise fall down. I switch to sab, syn, sab. For enfire and debuffs then rav,rav,rav until stagger limit then COm, com, rav after two to three turns bam turtle KO.  I always  put Sen, med, med  for emergency purposes.

Although I already max the crystarium so I don't use Eidolons anymore when I start hunting for platinum ingots. I also max out the weapon of Fang.  Fangs delivers massive damage (COM) lol. It made my life easier.

two sabs when it falls down. hummmm noted! i always think that i spend too much time putting status in it. and enfire? I don´t put that... does it make difference with the adamantoise?

oh, and I moved to Eden = 3 trapezodothings! yeah! maxed out fang weapon and half way with lightning

just 3 more. but really short of money hehe platinum ingots, where are you? :P after I get 6 traps, I can remove the conoisseur catalog right?

HideoK said:

looks like me and Hanna Montana have a videogame date along with a bunch of other easy 1-star games.  

LOL hehe

XiaoMay said:

Been a while I got my platinum on FF13, but the worst trophy was indeed the one with "all items", sooooo boring... !

Bad memories....

That's why I'd like to congrat' the guy who got Nier trophy, cause "all items maxed out" seem to be a pretty boring and long trophy too... I only miss these "max out weapon"-like trophy in Nier, but thanks to FF13, I dont think I can be patient enough to do it...

So true. Lol! getting all the items is frustrating. You need a lot of grinding. Luckily you can easily get a trapez.