By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Got my inFamous Platinum. 2 star IMO.

Found my last damn shard on the first island.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Thats the point, sniping takes more skill on regular since need to headshot. Headshots matter for regular guns more too.

Harcore has too many snipers and campers which is saying something as regular has too many snipers already.

True but thats another reason i play. Since everyone wants to snipe, why not snipe back. Hardcore was all i played on Cod too so that could also be a reason i prefer it

Anyone else played any CoD 4 lately? I went to play for the first time in a while earlier and after i went to find a match it said "Downloading Game Settings" this stayed for about 2 hours before I could actually play. I stopped for lunch, went to play again and it popped up again...after 15 minutes of waiting I said screw it. Anyone else ever have this issue and know how to fix it or what causes it?

Draven26 said:
Anyone else played any CoD 4 lately? I went to play for the first time in a while earlier and after i went to find a match it said "Downloading Game Settings" this stayed for about 2 hours before I could actually play. I stopped for lunch, went to play again and it popped up again...after 15 minutes of waiting I said screw it. Anyone else ever have this issue and know how to fix it or what causes it?

I played a few days ago without any problem?

KylieDog said: 

I never said that though.  I said that time should factor 1 star at most, seperate from difficulty.

Well then you obviously haven't considered it is *difficult* for a lot of people to spend a large amount of time on a game.  I've only had time to put 35 hours into FFXIII and it's ALL I've played since release day. :)

At that rate, it would take me 14 months to finish a game like WKC, assuming around 500 hours of time required.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Is this still just based on points and not work?

I think he has, that was his first post in this thread :P

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Internet wasn't working for 2 days. So I fired up inFAMOUS, found my last blast shard, played as a Hero on hard mode and got me my Platinum.

In terms of pure difficulty I would give WKC about a 2 stars. But if you add in the time required to Platinum I would definitely 5/5 star difficulty that.

I finally get round to buying the uncharted2 dlcs so I can get back to MP after a long absence only for my internet to call it quits ¬_¬...day 3 now, thanks for nothing!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

KylieDog said:
fadetoone said:
KylieDog said:
I'd feel that a easy game isn't 5 stars.

1000 hours? Yeah I'm going to go claim that as complete bollocks, much like FF XIII being a 150 hour plat when it didn't take me half that time. Didn't exactly try for the platinum requirements strictly either, only started that after I beat main game and upgraded a few weapons to max (which is not needed for platinum but the funds used to do it subtracts from platinum needs heavily).

I wasn't saying WKC is 1000 hours... just more of a general statement... If you played something for 1000 hours and got a 1 star platinum, most people would feel pretty gipped.

I never said that though.  I said that time should factor 1 star at most, seperate from difficulty.

If you play something for 1000 hours and got 3 stars for it, most people would still feep pretty gipped. Consider Katamari Forever took ~30 hours for the same amount of stars.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes