By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

WKC does take around 1000 hours to Platinum though. Mainly do to the fact that you have to GR Grind for forever. Then do the quests and S them all. As well as the ridiculous crafting and enormous money one as well.

Around the Network

1000, 500... At that point the distinction is really no longer meaningful.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Wagram said:
Got my inFamous Platinum. 2 star IMO.

Found my last damn shard on the first island.

Congratz, inFamous is a great game.

KylieDog said:
fadetoone said:
KylieDog said: 

I never said that though.  I said that time should factor 1 star at most, seperate from difficulty.

Well then you obviously haven't considered it is *difficult* for a lot of people to spend a large amount of time on a game.  I've only had time to put 35 hours into FFXIII and it's ALL I've played since release day. :)

At that rate, it would take me 14 months to finish a game like WKC, assuming around 500 hours of time required.

Oh come on you cannot expect to factor peoples free time into a games rating.

Sure I can, no everyone can be like you and play games all day every day :P

does anyone have Brutal Legend and have the 'Six Degrees of Schafer trophy?

nobody i've played so far his it.

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Around the Network
Fireburden5 said:
does anyone have Brutal Legend and have the 'Six Degrees of Schafer trophy?

nobody i've played so far his it.

I do not, and I got super pissed off at that game when the save corrupted at 99% completion.

New dlc for Uncharted 2 and new trophies mainly co-op ones.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-481-DLC-Added---Uncharted-2--Among-Thieves.html

Well, I finished my first play-through of Demon's Souls this week and managed to get 64% of the trophies. There's too many other games out there to play! I think I'm going to try a few other games like inFamous and God of War 3 before returning for my next play-through of Demon's Souls. Then after my second play-through, maybe I can get around to playing Heavy Rain and FF13.

I just started playing GOW3 on titan mode and i really haven't had too much trouble with it so im glad i skiped normal

@Arcturus Start GOW next it rocks ^_^

KylieDog said:
fadetoone said:
KylieDog said:
fadetoone said:
KylieDog said: 

I never said that though.  I said that time should factor 1 star at most, seperate from difficulty.

Well then you obviously haven't considered it is *difficult* for a lot of people to spend a large amount of time on a game.  I've only had time to put 35 hours into FFXIII and it's ALL I've played since release day. :)

At that rate, it would take me 14 months to finish a game like WKC, assuming around 500 hours of time required.

Oh come on you cannot expect to factor peoples free time into a games rating.

Sure I can, no everyone can be like you and play games all day every day :P

I wish.  Oh wait no I don't because its boring.

How would that work then?  "Hey I had 5 hours spare so platted Hannah Montana, 1 star!"  vs "Yeah well I had to work everyday the last three weeks and only managed 20 minutes a night to plat Hannah Montana, 5 stars!"

5 hours...20 minutes a night would only take 15 days to plat it according to your little math game. At 20 minutes a night, it would take a little over 4 years to plat White Knight Chronicles (not to mention that most quests take on average 15-25 minutes to complete).