By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the best U.S. state?

Nevada sucks. It really does.

Florida is the best. Northern Florida has everything awesome from the south, like sweet tea and nice people, while suprisingly not a whole lot of bugs (Freaking swamps in S. Georgia!)

South Florida is not the south whatsoever, but it is a vacation paradise. Besides the hurricanes, it is pretty awesome. You are never more than 3 hours away from a beach. Also there are 3 NFL teams, and two other close ones (New Orleans and Atlanta)

Florida is just awesome. Also your vote actually counts here.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

Pretty much any state north of St. Louis is okay by me.

The rest of the south below it is poop except Texas. Texas is awesome.

Florida, land of old people, vacationing college students, and hurricanes...I'll pass.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Florida, land of old people, vacationing college students, and hurricanes...I'll pass.

Steriotypes. The retirees are in southern florida in their own little world, college students is a plus ( but im getting out of here for Spring Break, its going to be crazy!) and hurricanes suck, but the weather is nice and beaches are even better.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Virginia then Florida!

Around the Network

California, go California!!!

edit: I'm thinking everybody is just going to vote for their home state, unless there happens to be some reason they don't like their home state...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I would say all states along the west coast, Oregon, Washington, California :D

MontanaHatchet said:
darklich13 said:
Michigan for the Win. Home to such great cities like Flint, Saginaw, and not to mention the great city of Detroit.

Damn...I really can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. I just can't.

To be serious though, Michigan North of Bay City is just beautiful.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Texas! (Go Horns!)

axumblade said:
Not south carolina. The area I live is cool when it comes to diversity but the majority of it is backwoods. Education system is fubar and among the top states in the US for teenage pregnancy and STDs. ;) Such a great place to live. X_x

Come, come my friend to the Carolina of the North.  We will take you there.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.