By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the best U.S. state?

New York FTW...and I've never even been to NYC!

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

That's a good question.

New Hampshire.

No income tax, no sales tax, fireworks are legal, booze and cigarettes are cheap, car insurance isn't a requirement, southern NH is very cultured, northern NH is redneckish but scenic, they used to still allow smoking sections in restaurants and bars up until last year :(

Its a fairly free state with the exception of its tough marijuana laws. For the most part though they let you choose what you do and don't pay for.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

NintendoTogepi said:

New York FTW...and I've never even been to NYC!

This

Moongoddess256 said:
New Hampshire.

No income tax, no sales tax, fireworks are legal, booze and cigarettes are cheap, car insurance isn't a requirement, southern NH is very cultured, northern NH is redneckish but scenic, they used to still allow smoking sections in restaurants and bars up until last year :(

Its a fairly free state with the exception of its tough marijuana laws. For the most part though they let you choose what you do and don't pay for.

Live Free and Die.

Around the Network

Agreed NY but I might be a bit biases since I live in NY...

Former something....

I would like to say Illinois but I can't as long as Rod Blagojecich is governor.

Minnesota hands down.

@Montana

Minnesota right?

Michigan because we have the Great Lakes and two peninsulas, you can't beat that.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sephiroth357 said:
Minnesota hands down.

@Montana

Minnesota right?

L-O-L no.

The obvious answer is Montana. No sales tax, and an underworld that even I am yet to understand.