By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the best U.S. state?

Virginia is the greatest state. Most Presidents were born here and we have Norfolk. :D

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Out of the states I've been in, which are New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, and Virginia, New York is by far my favorite.

I don't care for NYC, but living up in Syracuse is awesome. I have 4 decent ski mountains to choose from, and White Face if I want a longer/better trip, the Adirondacks to hike in, the finger lakes, great lakes, and a few rivers to chose from for boating/fishing.

It is also one of the most beautiful places in Fall when all the leaves turn colors and you take a trip on the scenic train ride through the mountains.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I'll go with Virgina because Virginia Beach rocks!

Signature goes here!

of the 3 states Iv been to North Carolina was the best! we stayed on a farm with these people who are friends with my grandad and everyone was really nice, I was taught to ride horses, play ultimate frisbee, play baseball, canoe, fly fish and loads of other stuff by complete strangers.

TruckOSaurus said:

I live in Virginia Beach :D

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

California! Van Nuys, to be exact!!

BenKenobi88 said:

Nothing around here...I hate Illinois's high sales tax and crappy governor, I don't care about Indiana past the two northwest counties Lake and Porter, and Michigan weather sucks major balls.

I don't have any feelings for NY though either...never been to NYC, never care to. Looks like all business and no fun.

Really?  Haha there's a TON to do for fun in NYC. Granted, its more fun if you're over 21 so you can get into clubs and bars, but yeah theres a lot to do in NYC.

And to the OP - NY, but I'm a Brooklynite, and there's a saying - "You can take the kid out of Brooklyn, but you can't take Brooklyn out of the kid"

Iindiana we have a balanced budget, that or Alaska where we pay you to live

nordlead said:

Out of the states I've been in, which are New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, and Virginia, New York is by far my favorite.

I don't care for NYC, but living up in Syracuse is awesome. I have 4 decent ski mountains to choose from, and White Face if I want a longer/better trip, the Adirondacks to hike in, the finger lakes, great lakes, and a few rivers to chose from for boating/fishing.

It is also one of the most beautiful places in Fall when all the leaves turn colors and you take a trip on the scenic train ride through the mountains.

Check out some of the resorts in VT - Jay peak, Killington, Stratton, Stowe. Great riding experiences =)

SmokedHostage said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I live in Virginia Beach :D

Hey there! You're officially my new best friend! :)

Signature goes here!