By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Australia Vs. Canada

Where would you rather live? If you already live in either you may not answer :) I've never been to Canada, nor have I been overseas, but from what I hear it's an awesome place, but I really can't think of a better place then Australia (I live in AUS btw I'm aloud to answer my own thread :P)

Around the Network

Damn nation! I live in Australia so I can't say that I think Australia is the place would rather live! ;P

Never been to canada but It's too close to "America" so NO THANK YOU for me... LOL!!!

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

hehe. Canadian here. you know, if it weren't for the U.S. below us, Australia and Canada would be almost the exact same country, just with a climate flip. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

ArtofAngels said:
Where would you rather live? If you already live in either you may not answer :) I've never been to Canada, nor have I been overseas, but from what I hear it's an awesome place, but I really can't think of a better place then Australia (I live in AUS btw I'm aloud to answer my own thread :P)

Being a Canadian, you said I can't answer but I just wanted to say that both countries are massive and have quite varied climates and environments ...

One thing I can say in Australia's favour is they don't have Toronto :P

hey. Toronto's pretty cool. Just in an amusement park sort of way. It's great to go for the day, but after you need to go home and rest your head from all the noise, rest your wallet from all the money spent and rest your lungs from whatever it was you just breathed in.

Now Montreal. THATS a city. And I doubt Australia has an equivalent to it.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
hehe. Canadian here. you know, if it weren't for the U.S. below us, Australia and Canada would be almost the exact same country, just with a climate flip. 

I completely agree :P (Australian here)

btw, i get the feeling that only Aussies and Canadians are going to open this thread, as we've seen so far, hahaha

HappySqurriel said:
ArtofAngels said:

Being a Canadian, you said I can't answer but I just wanted to say that both countries are massive and have quite varied climates and environments ...

One thing I can say in Australia's favour is they don't have Toronto :P

And Canada don't have Adelaide :P

I live in Aussie - Brissy :D I don't wanna leave home _ Oz... I don't think I could do it :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Holy crap, alot of Aussies on this board, I like :)

Must be a time zone thing. Not many Canadians want to post on message boards at 10 AM. I'm sure my canuck friends will flood this thread later in the evening.

And a question for the Aussies out there. What do you guys think of John Howard and his...um... "friendliness" with Bush?