By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 4 Sucks.

ecurbj said:
@amp316

You had to at least die once, or your health had to be low. Nobody went through that first part perfectly.
I am playing the Wii version of Resident Evil 4 now, and I died like 4 times. Just because of poor strategies. I got past it because I explored around the environments and looked for herbs, handgun ammo and shotgun ammo. For some reason you get more pestas (money) than you do any other items!

I didn't say that I got by it easily.  I barely did it.  I died a lot of times later in the game. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

^regenrators anyone, chainnsaw sisters, and giant spider crab boss....yes many deaths but each one was great and well fought for

the only part I struggled with was the last fight with Krauzer other then that the game is pure fun.

I never found the regenerators even remotly hard, even the first one when you didn't have the scope. If you read the little memo you'd know to just pull out the little SMG and shoot randomly until it dies. The hardest part was the Garrador in the cage, don't think I died anywhere else more than once, and mostly because I asn't prepared to shake or click the remote the way I was suppose to.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
I never found the regenerators even remotly hard, even the first one when you didn't have the scope. If you read the little memo you'd know to just pull out the little SMG and shoot randomly until it dies. The hardest part was the Garrador in the cage, don't think I died anywhere else more than once, and mostly because I asn't prepared to shake or click the remote the way I was suppose to.

There's a regenerator you have to fight before you get the scope?  I don't remember that. 

The way I used to get past the cage fight is simply to cut off the cinematic (you start off with a head start over if you don't) and SMG the lock off and go from there with the shotgun or whatever.  I think someone else in this thread said they don't see you at first if you don't shoot so you can knife the lock off without them even noticing, but I haven't tried that.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
vlad321 said:

There's a regenerator you have to fight before you get the scope?  I don't remember that. 

The way I used to get past the cage fight is simply to cut off the cinematic (you start off with a head start over if you don't) and SMG the lock off and go from there with the shotgun or whatever.  I think someone else in this thread said they don't see you at first if you don't shoot so you can knife the lock off without them even noticing, but I haven't tried that.

Yeah, the frezer room is locked so you have to go to the left first and you find one of Luis' notes talking about regenarators and then a regenarator corners you in the room at close range. All you know about them from that point is what you got from the note.

I also noticed the skipping of the cut scene helped, but I shot the damn lock 5 times with a shotgun and it still didn't budge so I just assumed it wasn't meant to open. Since I killed the guy with a grenade right next to the lock I guess that's what finally opened the gate.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Why did you reset the game so many times. You should keep playing until you find the way to move on.

Most games don't have bugs will let you play when it is impossible to move on....anymore......

i just found that if you save so much ammo like i did, you cant purchase a tactical vest..lol,and its on normal mode.

I loved every part of this game. It was a good challenge the first time playing aswell.

4 ≈ One

If u think it sucks, ur mad!!!