By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 4 Sucks.

Dude, it's a great game and things will get better for you. Don't give up on it!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
In the 80's, there was a shitty movie called Gymkata. There was a scene where the main character was in a town full of canibals, and everone in the city wanted a bite of his ass. The scene was horrifying and hopeless, and the sole reason I remember that otherwise forgettable film. RE4's beginning let me live that scene. Do anything you can to survive that hopeless situation. Barricade doors. Climb ladders, towers, and roof tops. Run! No hope, because nothing can stop your resourceful enemies.

I was a great adrenaline rush, and in my opinion, flawlessly done. It really set the mood. Combined with the scene where Luis, Ashley, and Leon are barricaded in the cabin, you just convinced me to replay the game again!

That was awesome. You are gonna get me to play through the game again if you keep this up.

Of course the game gets so much better, but that sequence is pure excellence! This is a Survival Action game man (not Survival Horror like the previous REs) and what you must do in the scene is survive! This is the only part of the game where you have to wait for a sequence without knowing it, you'll wait for more sequences later but at least you'll know it because it'll be obvious...

I'm sorry, but if you had to redo the part where you first enter the village and have to shoot some Ganados more then 10 times. You really suck in gaming, boldly said... Sorry, but it's the truth! It's pretty obvious what you have to do and it really isn't that hard. Even when you enter 'the building'. Heck, I even suggest you do, cuzz the scenes are freaking awesome!

THE NETHERLANDS

::shrug:: Took my my second try to beat the initial village scene

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

The beginning is by far the hardest part of the whole game, no joke. Just keep on playing and you'll love it.

Darc Requiem said:
d21lewis said:
In the 80's, there was a shitty movie called Gymkata. There was a scene where the main character was in a town full of canibals, and everone in the city wanted a bite of his ass. The scene was horrifying and hopeless, and the sole reason I remember that otherwise forgettable film. RE4's beginning let me live that scene. Do anything you can to survive that hopeless situation. Barricade doors. Climb ladders, towers, and roof tops. Run! No hope, because nothing can stop your resourceful enemies.

I was a great adrenaline rush, and in my opinion, flawlessly done. It really set the mood. Combined with the scene where Luis, Ashley, and Leon are barricaded in the cabin, you just convinced me to replay the game again!

That was awesome. You are gonna get me to play through the game again if you keep this up.

I think that must be my favorite part of the game. Being barricaded in the cabin

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I can go through the whole village and kill every single zombie without using a single bullet. I titled it the 'lap effect'. What you do is you walk into the house that has the ladder outside of the top window, then run upstairs and as they climb up the ladder knife them to death but watch out behind you because they can swarm you and when they do swarm you just knock down the ladder(you can't get hit during the time that you are knocking down the ladder) and then immediately jump out the window. Do a lap around the village and give the villagers enough time to get out of the house and repeat the process. It takes a bit of time but it sure builds up your bullet count.

Re4 is great, the best action game out there (Wii edition), and game being a bit difficult makes it even better, and start is not hard i assure you.

^not bad

just never climb the tower and hold up there, they will start to bomb you