By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OMG no cut price for Europe, BUT Starter Pack

Ckmlb- It is undoubtedly a more generous offer than before, the problem is that people were holding out for a price cut, they get more for their money but they still have the high initial outlay. One of the PS3's problems is that the target audience has more important things to spend their money on, houses and cars, and with the price of both rising along with interest rates a PS3 isn't a justifiable expense.

Celb- The EU is a super power. And every parliament has bs, although if you are American I have to say I'm both surprised and impressed your news covers such matters.

Around the Network

No way I'm buying any PS3 now, until a price cut of 100 €.
The more time passes, the more I'm eager to buy a PS2 indeed. Good job Sony!

No way I'm buying any PS3 now, until a price cut of 100 €.
The more time passes, the more I'm eager to buy a PS2 indeed. Good job Sony!

==> strange I have already see this message somewhere on the forum in another thread ..."I'm eager to buy a PS2 indeed. Good job Sony!"
Whatever PS2 is Sony too, so yes, Good job Sony!

Time to Work !

Official confirmation:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6173987.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1

Two concerns:

1- Resistance is for people above 18 years old of age, right? So kids can't buy the pack?
2- What happens to the standalone PS3s which are in stock all over the PAL regions? Are the stores going to throw a controller and the two games in there? The box art doesn't change?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

The box art doesn't change?

Around the Network
Hmm, Resistance and Motorstorm bundled. We have two multimillionsellers on the way (maybe not multi but still )

So you're telling me they expect the stores to replace the boxes themselves?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Shambolic said:

Celb- The EU is a super power. And every parliament has bs, although if you are American I have to say I'm both surprised and impressed your news covers such matters.

Oh yeah!

Because we Americans don't know anything, and are oblivious to the outside world!

I'm sick of the popular thing being making fun of Americans...sure there's tons of fat, stupid people over here...I could point and laugh at plenty of things about other countries as well...

And I bet a majority of foreigners don't know how our government or justice system works either...I don't go laughing at them about it...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Celb said:
Shido said:
I feel sorry for Europeans, I don't understand why they always get screwed, they will in the next generations biggest market trust me.

nahh, the idiots running the "eu" will make sure that never happens.

Imagaine gaming in all of Eu as its in Germany, games getting banned left and right.

idiots running the 'eu'?!... U kiddin me right?! First look at your leader man... Bush (Pff hahaha)... Yeesh... U don't know no shit about the EU... Cause it has so much different countries!... Our governements actually do something to save the environement. Our leaders aren't all about oil!... Like Bush. We don't have those prisoncamps like Guantanamo Bay And our leaders don't attack The whole middle east just to get oil and then saying the place is full of muslimterrorists (Al-Quaeda isn't everywhere... It's just a really small group... Not even 0.01% of the population!)... Which it obviously isn't. I'd fight back if someone invaded my country... So would you! And so are they!... Try to look whats behind the biased American media... It's not always like they say it is.

Btw: Just giving my opinion based on facts... U can disagree with me but try to answer in a polite way . Meaning: Base your opinions on facts!

Don't let patriotism take you away in your feelings...

THE NETHERLANDS

NJ5 said:
So you're telling me they expect the stores to replace the boxes themselves?

Nope. Just provide the boxart. Thought you are curious about design. Just misinterpretation of your post.