By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OMG no cut price for Europe, BUT Starter Pack

I guess there are people who are happy about this but I know that many are dissapointed they don't want R and M. :s;

Around the Network

really many people in fact :(((

Time to Work !

u all need a brain.

60bg ps3 is still sold every where, it take them months to run out of them.

After reading David Reeves I understood that the pack was for the summer as a bonus and that the price cut would be in september so 6 months after launch .

I suppose Sony doesnt want to upset too much the early adopters ,but they are in a situation they cant completely win .IF they lower the price they screw the current users ,if they dont they screw the potential users that were waiting for a price-drop ....

This is a compromise deal .You give something to the potential users with a really good pack and then lower the price in september when 6 months will have passed since launch .

In any case I think Sony will have to think twice ,theres no way you cant buy the console alone .More proof they havent thought about it too much is the Resistence rating ....

Around the Network

Just put

PS3 60or80GB + PEs2008 or GTA4 for 500 euros or 450 euros

= GG

Time to Work !

I thought a price cut in Australia was coming.

Australian consumers are paying the equivilent of $750-799US depending on the AUS dollar fluctuations.

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Huh I found out that in my country (Belgium) you can choose witch games you want of this list with the PS3:

Genji, Motorstorm, Resistance, Ridge Racer 7 and Formula One.

For me Resistance and motorstorm are still the best but I guess this is better :s.

How is this in the rest of Europe?

pff

pstriple pwnz

dum kiddies 

big tiddles said:

pff

pstriple pwnz

dum kiddies 

Sigh please don't post if you don't have anything to say and especially when you only want to flame.